Nancy Ajram - Sheel ouyoonak anni

Thread: Nancy Ajram - Sheel ouyoonak anni

Tags: None

citlalli said:

Post Nancy Ajram - Sheel ouyoonak anni

Hello everybody!

Could someone please transliterate the lyrics of this old Nancy's song?... and maybe could you check the translation and say if it's okay?... pleeease! thank you very much in advance! Love, Citlalli
    ----------------

نانسي عجرم - شيل عيونك عني

شيل عيونك عني
    تركني اعرف غني
    بعدو قلبي صغير
    محيرني ومحير
    نظرة منك بتجنني
    نظرة منك بتجنني
    آه... بتجنني

نظراتك مش عم تتهدى
    بدا وما بتعرف شو بدك
    قلا لازم تلزم حدا
    قلا لازم تلزم حدا
    وتبعد عني بدي غني
    وتبعد عني بدي غني
    آه... بدي غني

نظرات عيونك خطرين
    واخطر ما فيهن حلوين
    سحرن ساحرني من سنين
    سحرن ساحرني من سنين
    اطلع فيي بدي غني
    اطلع فيي بدي غني
    آه... بدي غني

Take your eyes off me
    Leave me along I wanna sing
    My heart is still small
    Don't confuse me and confuse
    Your glances are driving me crazy
    Your glances are driving me crazy
    Oh... Driving me crazy

Your glances are not calm
    You don't know what you want
    Nothing is necessary except what is necessary for someone
    Nothing is necessary except what is necessary for someone
    Back off me, I wanna sing
    Back off me, I wanna sing
    Oh... I wanna sing

Your eyes' glances are dangerous
    And I think there is nothing beautiful in them
    Enchanting me for years
    Enchanting me for years
    Look at me, I wanna sing
    Look at me, I wanna sing
    Oh... I wanna sing

larosa said:

here is the translation there are some mistakes

شيل عيونك عني
    take your eyes off me
    تركني اعرف غني
    let me know how to sing
    بعدو قلبي صغير
    my heart is still young
    محيرني ومحير
    he perplexes me ,and perplexes
    نظرة منك بتجنني
    one look for you drives me crazy
    نظرة منك بتجنني
    one look for you drives me crazy
    آه... بتجنني
    ah ....drives me crazy

نظراتك مش عم تتهدى
    you're looks are not getting calm
    بدا وما بتعرف شو بدك
    they want ,but i don't know what they want
    قلا لازم تلزم حدا
    tell them not to cross the line
    قلا لازم تلزم حدا
    tell them not to cross the line
    وتبعد عني بدي غني
    and to get away for me i wanna sing
    وتبعد عني بدي غني
    and to get away for me i wanna sing
    آه... بدي غني
    ah...i wanna sing

نظرات عيونك خطرين
    your eyes looks are dangerous
    واخطر ما فيهن حلوين
    the most dangerous thing about them is their beauty
    سحرن ساحرني من سنين
    their magic charmed me for years
    سحرن ساحرني من سنين
    their magic charmed me for years
    اطلع فيي بدي غني
    get off me i wanna sing
    اطلع فيي بدي غني
    get off me i wanna sing
    آه... بدي غني
    ah .....i wanna sing

i hope i helped

citlalli said:

Thanks a lot Larosa! You are a most charming and helpful person!

ehhh... I was wondering... if you have a little bit of time would it be possible for you to transliterate the text? please! I want to know how to pronounce the words and be able to sing along (yeah, I know, it's really embarrasing)

thanx, thanx, thanx!

nawali_123 said:

Default hal mara '3albtik ya la rosa :P

sheel oyunak anniشيل عيونك عني
    etrkni araf aghaniتركني اعرف غني
    badoo albi sgheerبعدو قلبي صغير
    mhayarni w mhayarمحيرني ومحير
    nazra menak btjaniniنظرة منك بتجنني
    nazra menak btjanini نظرة منك بتجنني
    ah.. bitjaniniآه... بتجنني

nazratik mish am tit'hadaنظراتك مش عم تتهدى
    bada w ma btarif sho badakبدا وما بتعرف شو بدك
    ella lazim tilzam hadaقلا لازم تلزم حدا
    ella lazim tilzam hadaقلا لازم تلزم حدا
    w tibaad anni, badi aghaniوتبعد عني بدي غني
    w tibaad anni badi ghaniوتبعد عني بدي غني
    ah.. badi ghaniآه... بدي غني

nazrat oyunak khtreenنظرات عيونك خطرين
    w akhtar ma feehun helweenواخطر ما فيهن حلوين
    sihrn sahrni men sneenسحرن ساحرني من سنين
    sihrn sahrni mn sneenسحرن ساحرني من سنين
    etla feei badi ghaniاطلع فيي بدي غني
    etla feei badi ghaniاطلع فيي بدي غني
    ah.. badi ghaniآه... بدي غني

citlalli said:

Ohhh... Today must be my lucky day, cause I've found another noble and generous soul on this website!

Thanks a lot to both of you, my dear friends!

If you ever need a hand with Spanish, Italian or German, I'll be more than glad to help you!

Love, Citlalli

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    Ohhh... Today must be my lucky day, cause I've found another noble and generous soul on this website!

Thanks a lot to both of you, my dear friends!

If you ever need a hand with Spanish, Italian or German, I'll be more than glad to help you!

Love, Citlalli
    soooooooooo sorry, i didn't log in yesterday ,i'm feeling bad
    but our friend helped you thanks to her
    don't you ever be embaressed we're here to help each other
    if you have anything else just ask as long as i'm not going to school i'll be very glad to help you ask whatever you want
    actually ,i don't know spanish ,italian but i study german at school but it's very complicated and hard add to this i don't listen to german songs

citlalli said:

Smile Ahlan!

Ohh Larosa... you're so sweet! Please don't feel bad at all. As you said it yourself, we're here to help each other. We do it voluntarily and when we have the time to do so... and sometimes that's just not the case.

Yeah, I know what you mean about German. I learnt it for three years back at home (Mexico) and I was already in the "advanced" courses but still found it quite hard, that's why I came to Germany. Just don't give up! German is a nice and very useful language.

If it makes you feel a bit better I think there are languages much more difficult than German (I've tried Swedish, Russian, Japanese, French, Italian and English). Of these languages I found Japanese the hardest, but it was also very interesting. Now I'm just starting with Arabic and -I don't say it because it's your mother tongue- I reckon it's a lovely language. I sincerely admire all of you guys who master languages with even different alphabets!

Back to music, if you like pop I reckon you may like the likes of Silbermond, Juli, Wir sind Helden, Tokyo Hotel, Fettes Brot, etc. You probably know them anyway, don't you? I don't listen too much German music either, that's why I just know the really popular bands.

Well, thanks for your nice words and your help.

See you around, Citlalli.

larosa said:

you're right i heard that japanese happens to be the hardest language on earth then arabic then german
    i got used to french and english is the easiest for me,it only took me 3 years
    but in terms of pronounciation i prefer french
    as you know i'm arabic so i can speak arabic very well, i just want to tell you that there is the standard arabic that all the arabic countries understand and also we have like 15 accents and sometimes we don't understand each other ,imagine!
    arabic contains many many rules and it is very rich and really beautiful ,here they're trying to make us hate it by sending us bad teacher but it's in our blood
    my german teacher told me that if i focus i'll be able to learn it very quick and i really wanna do it cause as u said it's very important
    if you need any help in arabic i'll be more than happy to help you so don't hesitate or be shy ok?

citlalli said:

Thanks for your nice offer! it's really kind of you! Same goes to you if you ever need help with your German. I'm not a native speaker of German but I've been learning it for about 13 years now and I've lived in Germany for the last 9 years, so I know lots of rules, grammar and vocabulary (I think I know more German grammar than Spanish one... ha,ha,ha).

The Arabic accents... is that like in Spanish? I mean, I can normally speak to someone from Spain, Chile or Peru or any Latin American country without major misunderstandings, but still we speak slightly different and have regional idioms and words in each country. Is it the same with Arabic accents?

larosa said:

well,i don't think it's like the spanish accent,at least you understand what people from the mentioned countries want to say ,but we have completely different words take the word "but" for exemple

in egypt=bas
    in tunisia=ama
    in algeria=mais (in frensh)
    or besah
    in other countries=laken
    you see
    there are many and many words

Tahira said:

Hi Larosa and Citlalli,
    I am interested in why you both find german difficult to learn.
    Is it because of the pronounciation (the way of speaking) or is the grammar so difficult?

I could recommend another german singer CHRISTINE STÜRMER; actually she is from Austria, but she sing without any dialect and very clearly. So if you want to improve your german with music, she might be a good choice.

I give you here a link for her song Mama ana ahebak, which somebody else asked for, too: YouTube - Christina Stürmer- Mama (Ana Ahabak) 2005.

HAve a nice evening, Tahira

citlalli said:

Question مساءالخير

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post
    well,i don't think it's like the spanish accent,at least you understand what people from the mentioned countries want to say ,but we have completely different words take the word "but" for exemple

in egypt=bas
    in tunisia=ama
    in algeria=mais (in frensh)
    or besah
    in other countries=laken
    you see
    there are many and many words
    Oh dear! I was fearing something like that!

Well, I've heard a lot that the thing to do is to learn MSA; and that the second best thing to do is to learn the Egyptian accent, as it is widely understood. I've got both options available where I live... so I just need to sit down and think it over very carefully.

Now, if my decision was based only on my musical taste, then I should go for Lebanese Arabic, as most of the Arabic singers I like come from the White Country.

Tough decision, isn't it?

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tahira View Post
    Hi Larosa and Citlalli,
    I am interested in why you both find german difficult to learn.
    Is it because of the pronounciation (the way of speaking) or is the grammar so difficult?

I could recommend another german singer CHRISTINE STÜRMER; actually she is from Austria, but she sing without any dialect and very clearly. So if you want to improve your german with music, she might be a good choice.

I give you here a link for her song Mama ana ahebak, which somebody else asked for, too: YouTube - Christina Stürmer- Mama (Ana Ahabak) 2005.

HAve a nice evening, Tahira
    Hallo Tahira!

Ich finde die Deutsche Aussprache sehr einfach. Ich liebe die Tatsache, daß alles ausgesprochen wird, wie es geschrieben steht. Ich wünschte es wäre dasselbe bei allen Sprachen!

Die Grammatik habe ich anfangs schon schwierig gefunden, denn sie ist völlig anders als die meiner Muttersprache, aber im Laufe der Zeit habe ich mich daran gewöhnt.

Nur eine Stunde am Tag eine Fremdsprache zu lernen reicht nicht aus, um diese irgendwann beherrschen zu können. Der Umgang mit Muttersprachlern und der zu lernenden Sprache ständig ausgesetzt zu sein sind wesentlich, um dieses Ziel zu erreichen -nicht nur bezüglich der Deutschen Sprache. (Das weißt du aber schon!)

Ich weiß nicht, ob ich dein Neugier befriedigt habe... ich hoffe schon!

Danke fürs Link! Schöne Grüße aus dem Freistaat B.!

Tahira said:

Hallo Citlalli,

Du hast recht, man spricht so wie man´s schreibt. Im Gegensatz zu französisch, was ich mal vor vielen Jahren gelernt habe.

Und du hast auch recht, daß man immer am Ball bleiben muß mit der Fremdsprache. Ich merke daß am eigenen Leib, ich bin zweisprachig aufgewachsen (griechisch-deutsch), aber da wir zu Hause nur deutsch sprechen, vergesse ich vieles auf griechisch..... Leider.

Anscheinend wohnen wir gar nich so weit auseinander, ich wohne im selben Freistatt; genau in der Mitte zwischen Mü. und Nü.

Liebe Grüße !

citlalli said:

Tja, ehrlich gesagt würde ich die Deutsche Sprache nicht in denselben Schwierigkeitsgrad wie Larosa einstufen, aber ich nehme an das hängt davon ab, welche Sprache man als Muttersprache hat. Ich finde Deutsch schon ein bißchen schwierig, aber nicht soooo richtig schlimm!
    Es muß toll sein mit zwei Sprachen aufzuwachsen... na ja! vielleicht in meinem nächsten Leben (falls so was wirklich existiert!)

Ja, wir sind fast Nachbarinnen. Ich wohne bei FS.
    -----------
    Hi Larosa!

Mmhhh... I mentioned your name in my previous paragraph, so I thought it would be very impolite from me to leave it only in German:

Well, to be frank, I wouldn't classify German in the same difficulty level as Larosa; but I presume it depends on which language each one has as mother tongue. I also find German a bit difficult, but not too bad.

Greetings and hugs to both of you!

Tahira said:

Hi Citlalli,
    I am living in IN, so maybe we can meet once, it´s only 50 km. 7.-9. Sept. we have a very nice open air festival in our town. Last year it was the theme "orient market" and we danced there. This year it mid-eval time. And there are a lot of band playing and international food. Like tollwood Festival in Munich, but smaller.

Larosa: if you come back to this thread. I would also like to know how it came that you learned german and what you find difficult about it.
    ... and further more: I will start a thread in the greek section of this forum, cos I am looking for the song SIKI SIKI BABA in another version, maybe you know this song and give me a hint for an arabic version. Further more I want to know what SIKI SIKI BABA means.

HAve a nice day.
    Regards Tahira

citlalli said:

Ahh! I know very well where IN is cause my hubby works there. We're even considering moving up north cause it takes too much time and money to commute that distance everyday.

I'm amazed at how small the world is. I came across Arab music (and it fascinated me so much that it's woken in me a strong interest in Arab culture and language) because I'm into belly dancing. I remember having read somewhere that you're a belly dance teacher. Hehe... I may end up being your pupil one day!

As for the medieval festival, I'll be there. A couple of years ago we went to the Ritterturnier at Kaltenberg and really liked it. We can get in touch through PM a couple of days before and meet there.

See you around! Citlalli

@Larosa: where are you? we're missing you over here!

larosa said:

Tja, ehrlich gesagt würde ich die Deutsche Sprache nicht in denselben Schwierigkeitsgrad wie Larosa einstufen, aber ich nehme an das hängt davon ab, welche Sprache man als Muttersprache hat. Ich finde Deutsch schon ein bißchen schwierig, aber nicht soooo richtig schlimm!
    Es muß toll sein mit zwei Sprachen aufzuwachsen... na ja! vielleicht in meinem nächsten Leben (falls so was wirklich existiert!)

Ja, wir sind fast Nachbarinnen. Ich wohne bei FS.
    -----------
    Hi Larosa!

Mmhhh... I mentioned your name in my previous paragraph, so I thought it would be very impolite from me to leave it only in German:

Well, to be frank, I wouldn't classify German in the same difficulty level as Larosa; but I presume it depends on which language each one has as mother tongue. I also find German a bit difficult, but not too bad.

Greetings and hugs to both of you!
    thanks citlalli you're being very kind
    actually i didn't understand the converstaion that took place between you and tahira only few flying words he he
    may be cause you got used to it ,for exemple i don't classify french as a hard language but it is in reality,the fact that i've studied it since 10 years makes me feel that it s easy
    thangs
    best regards

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tahira View Post
    Hi Citlalli,
    I am living in IN, so maybe we can meet once, it´s only 50 km. 7.-9. Sept. we have a very nice open air festival in our town. Last year it was the theme "orient market" and we danced there. This year it mid-eval time. And there are a lot of band playing and international food. Like tollwood Festival in Munich, but smaller.

Larosa: if you come back to this thread. I would also like to know how it came that you learned german and what you find difficult about it.
    ... and further more: I will start a thread in the greek section of this forum, cos I am looking for the song SIKI SIKI BABA in another version, maybe you know this song and give me a hint for an arabic version. Further more I want to know what SIKI SIKI BABA means.

HAve a nice day.
    Regards Tahira
    i'm glad yo have a good time in germany it is a beautiful city indeed

i was obliged to learn german at school only for two years ,the last year and this year ,then i'll stop it cause when i found something that complicated i leave it
    the pronounciation is not that hard only for few people ,we have letters in common.but the grammar is a nightmare for me especially the 'personal pronomen"they drive.
    sorry i don't recognize the song you are looking for may be if you have the mp3 i'll listen to it and tell you if i know it or if it has an arabic virsion
    greetings

larosa said:

Ahh! I know very well where IN is cause my hubby works there. We're even considering moving up north cause it takes too much time and money to commute that distance everyday.

I'm amazed at how small the world is. I came across Arab music (and it fascinated me so much that it's woken in me a strong interest in Arab culture and language) because I'm into belly dancing. I remember having read somewhere that you're a belly dance teacher. Hehe... I may end up being your pupil one day!

As for the medieval festival, I'll be there. A couple of years ago we went to the Ritterturnier at Kaltenberg and really liked it. We can get in touch through PM a couple of days before and meet there.

See you around! Citlalli

@Larosa: where are you? we're missing you over here!
    i'm here guys,i miss you too
    arabic music can be very fascinating and amaizing but also it can be very nasty and meanless
    as for me i think that arabic music was better in the past but not now may be a few names are very good now only few the rest is rubbish
    belly dance is a very funny kind of dancing we don't need lessons our parents and older relatives teach us how to dance since we're kids it's in our DNA he he