Ne3ma - Layyateni - Classic tunisian song [*]

Thread: Ne3ma - Layyateni - Classic tunisian song [*]

Tags: None
  1. orangemonkey said:

Default Ne3ma - Layyateni - Classic tunisian song [*]

ne3ma- layyateni - classic tunisian song

beuatiful old tunisian song

lyrics of the poem can be found here: http://khilwelil.blogspot.com/2007/12/blog-post_15.html

good for one larosa!

Layla said:

I have moved your thread over here, in the Arabic lyrics translation forum, so that it can be more easily spotted!

larosa said:

cool tunsian for the first time,but some sentence will be meanless as it's old

very hard translation,tookme one hour
    ليعتني بشد الهوى يا دوجة***و خليت كبدي معطبة ممروجة//oh douja(name of girl in tunisian) you tired me by holding your passion back***you made my liver disabled and sick
    make someone's liver sick(to torture someone)
    --------------
    بيت//verse
    زدت علـــــي***ليعتني بشد الهوى يا بنية//you added to me(you hurted me more)***you made me anghuished oh girl by holding your love
    يا فايزة بالزين يا مسمية***يا قد مركب فوق ظهر الموجة//oh the one that gained the beauty(she means with beauty)***oh constructed body over the wave
    عروبي//introduction
    يا قد مركب على البحر*** حزت البهاء و المعاني//oh constructed body over the wave***the
    يا زينة النهد و النحر***في الجاش حبك كواني//the one with the beautiful brest and neck****your love burnt me in the heart
    بيت
    كوالي جاشــــي***هذا الهوى يا ريم ما طقتاشي//he burnt my heart***this love oh gazel didn't
    قلب ال عشق يا لندرى يبراشي***و نحوزها ست النساء خدّوجة//i wonder if this loving heart heales itself***and if i gain her this madame of all women
    عروبي
    يا لندرى نحوزهاشي***و نعود نحكم عليها//i wonder if i'll et her****and then i'll go and control her
    النوم ما نرقداشي***من يوم تمحنت بيها//i can't get some sleep***since the day i was captured by her love
    بيت
    هجرت نعاســــي***من حبها دايخ و صرت نقاسي//i abandonend the drowsiness,feeling dizzy of her love , and i began to suffer
    محنة كبيرة اشتد منها باسي*** خلاّت ناري في الحشى مسروجة//a great ordeal i was more involved in***she made my the fire settled in the inward of me
    عروبي
    العشق ما حرّ نــــاره***سكن في الحشى صار ماكن//how hot-fired is love!!!***it lived and remained in my internal
    على القلب جاني صداره*** صبغ مثل كوشنيل داكن//its apanage came to my heart***and tainted like a dark coshneil *(a type of colorant)
    بيت
    صبغ مشبــــب***مرجني عطبني لين صرت معذّب//a very deep colorant***tortured me ,disabled me i became suffering
    هذاك حال اللي عشق يتشغشب***نا عشقتي يا ناس جات حروجة//this is the state of a disturbed lover//the way i loved was hard to handle
    عروبي
    قلب ال عشق مجـــــاح*** مضام بالحب فاني//the heart of the lover is caused to pain***finishind,dying in love
    بعد الفراق كيف نرتاح***و نبات في الليل هاني//how can we rest after separation?***and how we spend the night peacefully
    إلى أن يقول( و القصيدة طويلة)
    بيت
    نحوزها بغرامــــي***يا ولفتي يا عين طير الدامي//i'll gain her with my passion***oh my beloved ,the eye of a blooded-bird
    بحري على الأبحار فايض طامي***مرمور أزرق ليس حد يلوجه//my sea is flowing out to the other seas***bitterly blue nobody searches it
    عروبي
    الموج عنو مـــــروّق***كم من شقف فيه غرقو//the waves are away from it***how many people drowned there?
    حمق رايسه بدا مقلق***الناس صاحو و نطقو//the captain of the ships seemed worried***the people screamed and protested
    بيت
    سلامي نـــايـــا***غنّيت على دوجة سبايب دايا//my greetings***i sang to douja the causes of my illness
    بن موسى ظاهر شيخ عا الغنـّاية***ساكن قصر عالي صعيب دروجه//ben mousa*(a person) is appearing to be th emaster of all singers//living in a castle that its stairs are really hard to climb

4. orangemonkey said:

Default thanks,

thanks alot Larosa, your a star! i really enjoyed learning some tunisian idioms !

larosa said:

thanks dear,my pleasure