Al Wasmee - Al-ashoug

Thread: Al Wasmee - Al-ashoug

Tags: None
  1. 7abiibati said:

Red face Al Wasmee - Al-ashoug

please who can translate this most beautiful song الوسمي سلام العشق (al-wasmi-salam al-ashoug) if u need lyrics here are they
    سلام العشق وأعماقه يضم القلب وأشواقه
    تجيك الروح مشتاقه وتهديك القصيد ألوان
    على درب الهوى جينا من أول ما تلاقينا
    تغير كل ما فينا وعشنا فرحة الأزمان

عرفنا الحب وأسراره كتبنا أجمل أشعاره
    وغنينا على أوتاره وذبنا بالغرام ألحان
    نسينا كل مواجعنا وبقينا اثنين ما معنا
    سوى الأشواق تجمعنا بلا هجر وبلا حرمان

ألا يا حبي السامي لقيتك بأول أيامي
    تعال وجدد أحلامي ترى قلب الهوى سهران
    شربت الحب من كاسك وطعم الورد بانفاسك
    لأنك عذب باحساسك وانا مغرم بك وولهان

حبيبي كان ما تدري ترى حبك بدا يسري
    بدمي وانت يا عمري سكنت بداخل الشريان
    قطعنا الحب ودروبه وصغنا روعة اسلوبه
    حكاية عشق مكتوبه وصرنا للهوى عنوان

thank you for help

larosa said:

سلام العشق وأعماقه يضم القلب وأشواقه//greetings of the love and its depths hug the heart and its longings
    تجيك الروح مشتاقه وتهديك القصيد ألوان//my soul comes to you missing you,and dedicates a colour of poems
    على درب الهوى جينا من أول ما تلاقينا//we came on the path of passion since the first time we met
    تغير كل ما فينا وعشنا فرحة الأزمان//everything in us has changed and we lived the joy of lifetimes

عرفنا الحب وأسراره كتبنا أجمل أشعاره //we experienced the love and its secret,we wrote all of his most beautiful stanzas
    وغنينا على أوتاره وذبنا بالغرام ألحان//and we sing on his cordes and we melteg like tones in love
    نسينا كل مواجعنا وبقينا اثنين ما معنا//we forgot all of our sorrows and we remain together with no body
    سوى الأشواق تجمعنا بلا هجر وبلا حرمان//but longings that gather us together without leaving or deprivation

ألا يا حبي السامي لقيتك بأول أيامي//oh my high love i met you in my very first days
    تعال وجدد أحلامي ترى قلب الهوى سهران//come and renew my dreams see the heart of love awakened
    شربت الحب من كاسك وطعم الورد بانفاسك//i drunk the love from your glass and the taste of roses in your breathes
    لأنك عذب باحساسك وانا مغرم بك وولهان//because you're delicious with your emotions and i'm deeply in love

حبيبي كان ما تدري ترى حبك بدا يسري //dear if you don't know i tell you your love started to run
    بدمي وانت يا عمري سكنت بداخل الشريان//in my blood and you lived inside my artery
    قطعنا الحب ودروبه وصغنا روعة اسلوبه //we came cross the love and its ways and drafted its Magnificent style
    حكاية عشق مكتوبه وصرنا للهوى عنوان
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me