Ehab Tawfiq - Set Settaha

Thread: Ehab Tawfiq - Set Settaha

Tags: None
  1. Lushus said:

Talking Ehab Tawfiq - Set Settaha

Can somebody please translate this song for me? i sort of understand, but i dont get what he means by "set settaha"?

اللي ف حياتي عشقتها .. وعلى عمري كله آمنتها
    غدرت بقلبي وموتتني .. كأني ثانية في وقتها
    هي اللي باعت حبها .. خسارة انطق اسمها
    علشان جبانة متستاهلش .. وهي عارفة نفسها
    أكيد بعدي هتتزلي .. وتحتاجي لخيال ضلي
    وهتوهي وهتضلي ومش هسامحك وقتها
    انساها يا قلبي وارميها .. اكيد هتحب بعديها
    فيه غيرها كتير بيتمناك و حتيجي ست ستها
    ماهي دي اللي جاتني مغمضة .. وحروف كلامها ملخبطة
    نسيت أوام قلبي الحنين اللي أوا قلبها
    ومفكرة هموت بالبطيء .. وانا عاملها من لا شيء
    يعني زي ماجتني هي هتيجي ست ستها

Thank you kindly

abussam said:

اللي ف حياتي عشقتها .. وعلى عمري كله آمنتها //the one I loved in my life, and trusted with my life
    غدرت بقلبي وموتتني .. كأني ثانية في وقتها // she betrayed my heart and killed me… as if I’m a second of her time (worthless)
    هي اللي باعت حبها .. خسارة انطق اسمها // she who gave up her love.. Lame to even pronounce her name
    علشان جبانة متستاهلش .. وهي عارفة نفسها // because she’s coward, she’s worthless. And she knows herself.
    أكيد بعدي هتتزلي .. وتحتاجي لخيال ضلي // I’m sure you will be disgraced after me. And u will need my shelter
    وهتوهي وهتضلي ومش هسامحك وقتها // and you will lose your way.. and I won’t forgive you at that time
    انساها يا قلبي وارميها .. اكيد هتحب بعديها // my heart, forget her. Throw her away. Surely you will fall in love again
    فيه غيرها كتير بيتمناك و حتيجي ست ستها // many girls out there would die for you.. and you will find a much better lady (sittaha, means her superior lady –like the lady and her maid-.. sit sittaha one step higher)
    ماهي دي اللي جاتني مغمضة .. وحروف كلامها ملخبطة // she came to me so innocent.. she used to stutters when she talks
    نسيت أوام قلبي الحنين اللي أوا قلبها // so fast she forgot my kind heart that strengthen hers
    ومفكرة هموت بالبطيء .. وانا عاملها من لا شيء // she thinks I’m dying slowly… she was nothing and I made a lady out of her.
    يعني زي ماجتني هي هتيجي ست ستها // as she came to me.. a much better lady will come.

hope this will help

3. Lushus said:

Smile

yes it did, thank you very much!!