Hany Shaker - 7abeby 7aeaty [correct plz] [*]

Thread: Hany Shaker - 7abeby 7aeaty [correct plz] [*]

Tags: None

Zahra91h said:

Default Hany Shaker - 7abeby 7aeaty [correct plz] [*]

I tried to translate a song since it doesn't exist yet on the forum...Just some exercise to improve my arabic,...maybe someone can check it

The lyrics in arabic font are from another page

Arabic font

حبيبى حياتى انا
    لو يوم ولا سنه
    ولا كانت سنين
    عايشهالك انا
    ياللى انت كل الناس
    انا وعد منى خلاص
    عمرى اللى جاى معاك
    عمرى اللى فات كان ليك
    كان قلبى مستنيك
    خلاص حبيبى لئاك
    عيونى بتسأل عليك
    ازاى وانا بين ايديك
    يملا قلبى الحنين
    بيوحشنى الهوا
    اشوفك بعينى ملاك
    وادوب ويا هواك
    احلم واحلم معاك بأيامنا سوا
    ياللى انت كل الناس
    انا وعد منى خلاص
    عمرى اللى جاى معاك
    عمرى اللى فات كان ليك
    كان قلبى مستنيك
    خلاص حبيبى لئاك

my try:
    حبيبى حياتى انا
    7abeby 7aeaty ana
    My darling and my life
    لو يوم ولا سنه
    Law yom wala sana
    if a day or a year
    ولا كانت سنين
    wala kant sneen
    or if it would be (many)years

عايشهالك انا
    3aesh-ha lek ana
    I live them for you
    ياللى انت كل الناس
    yally enta kol el nas
    you,who represent all people for me
    انا وعد منى خلاص
    ana w3ad mny khalas
    that's it,I promise from my side
    عمرى اللى جاى معاك
    3omry elly jaya ma3ak
    that my coming life will be with you
    عمرى اللى فات كان ليك
    3omry ely fat kan leek
    my life which passed was for you
    كان قلبى مستنيك
    kan 2alby mstaneek
    my heart was waiting for you
    خلاص حبيبى لئاك
    khalas 7abeby lo2ak
    that's it my darling,your meeting...(?)
    عيونى بتسأل عليك
    3youny bts2al 3aleek
    my eyes are asking about you
    ازاى وانا بين ايديك
    ezay wana ben edayk
    when I am in your arms/hands
    يملا قلبى الحنين
    ymla 2alby al7aneen
    it fills my heart with passion
    بيوحشنى الهوا
    bwa7ashny el hawa
    I miss the love
    اشوفك بعينى ملاك
    ashofak eb3en malak
    I see u with my eye(s) like an angel
    وادوب ويا هواك
    wadob wya hawak
    and I am melting with your love
    احلم واحلم معاك بأيامنا سوا
    a7lam w a7lam ma3ak by ayamna sawa
    I am dreaming and dreaming with you of our days together

ياللى انت كل الناس
    انا وعد منى خلاص
    عمرى اللى جاى معاك
    عمرى اللى فات كان ليك
    كان قلبى مستنيك
    خلاص حبيبى لئاك
    (repetition)

Oriee said:

Great!!! Mashallah.
    Not even one mistake...
    Where were you hiding all this talent?

But for the word لئاك, I need listen to the song, so that I get the right meaning.
    لا يَشْكُرُ الله مَنْ لا يَشْكُرُ النَّاس
    The One Who Doesn't Thank Others, Doesn't Thank God

Zahra91h said:

lol thanks but I think the lyrics weren't veeeery difficult haha I just try to improve my arabic,especially iraqi,but iraqi songs are sometimes hard to understand they are often mumbling in the songs lol

Layla said:

Hello! Actually this song has been translated before! Look here: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...tml#post621045 and here: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...tml#post615796

Quote Originally Posted by Oriee View Post
    Great!!! Mashallah.
    Not even one mistake...
    Where were you hiding all this talent?
    Yes, she's great! I guess Zahra is too modest; that's why she kept silence all this time!

Zahra91h said:

oh,I just looked in the list of translated songs and didn't see it lol we really have to update the list sorry layla te baaaaaat

Layla said:

Aşa îţi trebuie dacă nu cauţi bine!

I have already started adding other songs, too!

Orwa said:

Bravo ya Zahra, we're Iraq neighbors and we even don't understand them while they speak, so never mind at all, you're just doing a super job
    " Those that don't appreciate life..do not deserve life...how much blood are you willing to give to stay alive....live or die...make your choice... " ( Jigsaw)

Tulin said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Orwa View Post
    Bravo ya Zahra, we're Iraq neighbors and we even don't understand them while they speak, so never mind at all, you're just doing a super job
    O. Is the iraqi-accent so difficult?

I speak the iraqi accent and I think it's very easy for me..
    Ofcourse It's a bit hard but you all know that Iraq is between two un-arabic countries which don't speak arabic, like Turkey and Iran.. And the Iraqi accent have many loanwords from these countries, that is why it's a bit hard to other arabs!
    ღ لا تحزن إن الله معنا ღ

» «

"Bil ki, her kıştan sonra yine bahar gelecek, yine çiçekler açacak.."

Orwa said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulin View Post
    O. Is the iraqi-accent so difficult?

I speak the iraqi accent and I think it's very easy for me..
    Ofcourse It's a bit hard but you all know that Iraq is between two un-arabic countries which don't speak arabic, like Turkey and Iran.. And the Iraqi accent have many loanwords from these countries, that is why it's a bit hard to other arabs!
    Yes, it is very difficult (at least for me), we speak Syrian, mean we're Iraq's neighbor but they speak a very different than us and other "Sham" countries, for me Iraqi is like Algerian, both are like secrets, they have their own words..., so you're Iraqi or learning Iraqi?, if a native then it must be easy, and if learning believe you're just super that you're learning arabic, and you're MORE super that you learn Iraqi
    " Those that don't appreciate life..do not deserve life...how much blood are you willing to give to stay alive....live or die...make your choice... " ( Jigsaw)

sohuda said:

LOL! well, Iraqi for Iraqis is easy of course! lol, but yes it is hard for those who aren't Iraqis, but believe it's nothing you can't handle! lol
    and keep it up Zahra91h,
    The hours of pain have yielded good,
    Which prosperous days refused;
    As herbs, though scentless when entire,
    Spread fragrance when they’re bruised.

Zahra91h said:

lol see,I said I don't understand the songs becoz songs are always a little bit difficult to understand,...ya3ny sar 2 sneen any adros 3araby bas afham 3iraqi 100 mara a7san than egypt or libanese and so on...but songs are still hard to understand

Tulin said:

Quote Originally Posted by Orwa View Post
    Yes, it is very difficult (at least for me), we speak Syrian, mean we're Iraq's neighbor but they speak a very different than us and other "Sham" countries, for me Iraqi is like Algerian, both are like secrets, they have their own words..., so you're Iraqi or learning Iraqi?, if a native then it must be easy, and if learning believe you're just super that you're learning arabic, and you're MORE super that you learn Iraqi
    -Yes I am an Iraqi-native speaker. But the thing is that it is very easy for iraqi speaker to speak other arabic accent.. Like me, I love to speak syrian accent..And it's very easy for me, I just use the iraqi and syrian accent.
    When I speak with my lebanese friends I speak syrian, cuz they don't understand all what I am saying if I speak Iraqi with them, and I am not so good at lebanese, so I speak syrian
    And It's about as I said loanwords from Turkey & Iran.
    ღ لا تحزن إن الله معنا ღ

» «

Tulin said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra91h View Post
    lol see,I said I don't understand the songs becoz songs are always a little bit difficult to understand,...ya3ny sar 2 sneen any adros 3araby bas afham 3iraqi 100 mara a7san than egypt or libanese and so on...but songs are still hard to understand
    Zahra, just listen to them, Listen first to the the classic like Kazem elsahir and Majed al-muhandes, cuz they have more words that is easy to understand..

I want to say something to you that I am an Iraqi-native speaker but I don't understand everything in an Iraqi song sometimes, maybe it is just because I don't speak the real iraqi.. I mean I don't speak like Baghdad and so on.. my iraqi accent is iraqi but is closer to syrian accent more than the real iraqi..There are many words that I pronounce different than example Basra and Baghdad dialect. And I don't live in Iraq.
    As you all know, there are many accents in Iraq, not just one.. example.. there is an accent that is closer to khaliji, there is an accent that is closer to example kurdish, persian and turkish,and there is an accent that is closer to syrian and so on.
    ( My english is not so well )
    ღ لا تحزن إن الله معنا ღ

» «