Conversation Between Milli and amaryn

amaryn said:
    Milli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What to choose? We miss you here<3<3<3.

amaryn said:
    Where'zz my Milli? Working hard?

amaryn said:
    I'm doing fine, after hard work: italian and french concerts. Now preparing for a russian weddingnight in november. I have to learn a lot of songs with my own arrangements before that
    And, of course, that's not all: there will be other work coming too, I think!
    How r u? Milli, hope to see u more often now!

Milli said:
    HelloooO! I'm alive How are you?

amaryn said:
    Milli Signs of life in the offing?

amaryn said:
    Milli! Been answering your threadgame stuff quite a lot this morning. You seem to be overrun by work, both at home and elsewhere. Feel really bad about that. Mind you, remember such days myself. Right now it's easier, as I am out of work basically. It feels like it. Only some concerts is really too little to live of normally.
    Luckily my wife's got a jo!

Milli said:
    How are you?
    I don't mind my birthday, though I don't like gaining years, which really annoys me is when people make plan of celebrating my birthday without asking me if I agree with that (plans, place, day)!!!!
    I'm quite busy now, but I like coming here and rest my mind for a bit Regards!

amaryn said:
    Turn your birtday in a bird-day and go out tweedling in the woods, Milli when it's july: here in Finland it's the warmest month and we love it therefore After that only 3 months till snowfall
    Nice to meet you - on the threads you're very active I've noticed