Conversation Between NikiLas and dragonfly93

dragonfly93 said:
    16 credits is 16 classes. But not at my school, we get 7 a year = 7 credits. I'm in high school. Only one of my classes switched this semester Psychology-->Sociology...But it's the same teacher, so it doesn't really matter. We get a half-credit for each semester course, so a full-year course is 1 credit. A few courses are half a year like PE, Health (for most, it's more like "hell" ), some art classes, psych/soc...

NikiLas said:
    16 credits - that's 5 classes? are you in college or high school? if you have 7 classes now, how many credits is that?
    I had 4 classes this semester, and that was 13 credits... and my classes switch every semester. I dunno about you, but that was freaking HARD for me!! well, maybe I'm just not as good of a student as you are

dragonfly93 said:
    Hey, thanks!! Our school where I am just overloads us with 7 classes a day But we get the most credit out of it, I guess.. Tho some schools let you switch classes every quarter to three quarters... So you can get nearly 16 credits a year!! maybe i'd rather do that...?

NikiLas said:
    7 finals???? Oh, dear! how are you gonna do that??? I would probably die...
    I've already passed mine 3, now I'm almost on vacation.
    Good luck with your studies!!!

dragonfly93 said:
    Hi Niki, how's it goin'? I don't know about you, but I have one exam this week for AP credit, then 7 finals in about 4 weeks!! so it's gettin' pretty hectic here. Good luck on your studies!

dragonfly93 said:
    Oh, no prob it should be... So far, at least!!

NikiLas said:
    thank you for invitation! Looks interesting!