Conversation Between tragoudi neraida and amaryn

amaryn said:
    that's good news, tragoudi May is also not that far away anymore. The days get longer already, though we have winter
    as usual, though it started late this year!
    I'll be away for a while, as tomorrow my eyes will be "renovated", as I see really very little (a braille keyboard would be better
    really), but all should be better in future
    See you then and keep the Greek song lovers dedication thread blossoming

amaryn said:
    are you having a break in your studies?

amaryn said:
    Thanks<3! Your posts yesterday were exciting again

amaryn said:
    Ella, Tragoudi, akouso ti pota! I am back from Italy/Roma

amaryn said:
    pou ise, agapi mou? Really missing you a lot you have not left us for fb I hope
    There they have enough people: half a milliard

amaryn said:
    Kalimera sas, Tragoudi! Thanks for all the great stuff you put on the Greek song lovers dedication thread. So much enjoyable.
    Although we have reached more than 1000 likes, I want to keep it going , 'coz it is so very enjoyable.
    Hope you have a great week ahead. Meet you on the threads, my friend!

amaryn said:
    I am a professional musician: a guitarist and singer since many years
    I'm fond of Greek music.
    That's why I am always enjoyed when people post on the Greek threads. But I sing also in French , Spanish, Italian.....
    Many languages actually. What kinda music do you/did you play? You don't play anymore?

amaryn said:
    You made me yesterday really happy. Thank you, tragoudi!

amaryn said:
    you probably know she sings rembetiko, modern greek melodies and entechno, a "marriage of poetic lyrics with melodies.
    I'll post more for you on both threads this weekend!
    You like her "vice",lol? You meant "voice"

amaryn said:
    Yes, both threads have lots of great youtubes. Today I posted on both, the dedication thread got Melina Kana. I love her
    voice a lot. She started singing in the nineties I believe. Do you know, if she lives in Athens?
    I worked two years on Euboia, have met Iannis Spanos there and had a great time! I used to speak better Greek,
    but have forgotten a lot