Conversation Between boubou and amaryn

amaryn said:
    you gave me the answer n the Greek thread,lol!

amaryn said:
    Boubou, where are you these days?

amaryn said:
    Boubou! I am back from Roma. Continue posting on Greek dedication thread How r u ?

amaryn said:
    Ah- you mean the Swiss band? I've posted that during summer I remember If you need the translation I'll start chasing

amaryn said:
    I do! Efgaristo para poli, Boubou. Nice song by the way. I didnot know this poet. Thanks for making me acquainted with yet
    another fascinating one in this crazy world Have a nice weekend, Boubou!

amaryn said:
    Boubou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pou ise???? Where r u? Missing u

amaryn said:
    Ah- I'm fine: just posted more songs on the Greek song lovers thread and that means: started work while listening to Greek music
    Summer is coming to an end today, I don't mind. Next month I go for two weeks to Roma.
    Working hard in the meantime and studying Russian and Italian, 'coz I have such gigs coming up soon.
    Farsi is also to be looked at.
    Meet you soon! Andiou!

amaryn said:
    Boubou!!!!!!!!!!!!!How r u? Nice to hear from you. What'zz life offering you at the moment?

amaryn said:
    No, I'm from Amsterdam. Languages are my hobby. Some I like more than others though. I particularly like French, Italian, Greek
    and Russian. English is practical. Farsi and Turkish I find difficult to learn, it's a battle.
    Balkan languages look rather sturdy to me , but have yet something to grab hold of, like Russian. But they're not as beautiful.
    (My opinion that is...)

amaryn said:
    I've been singing Greek songs for many years and I lived two years on the island Euboia
    Keep on posting, boubou. I'm always interested!
    How r u?