Conversation Between Karen Isley and Frankie Jasmine

Karen Isley said:
    Here is the link to the video of C' est la via I always feel happy after listening to it & I didnt even know the lyrics before.

Karen Isley said:
    Ohh I am sorry, The post is in Arabic Lyrics Translation, I just asked for help translating this song, C' est la via By Khaled or Chreb Khaled. there was another post by rafik_40150 & he translated that beautiful song in it. so I thought I better close mine to keep the forums clean. If that OK!!! You should listen to that song it is amazing!!!!!!

Frankie Jasmine said:
    Karen, dear, I'm not sure of what song you speak. Can you tell me where to find the song . . . or the name of the song, please. Perhaps tomorrow afternoon I can respond to your request.

Karen Isley said:
    Hi Frankie, can you tell me how to close the3 post I made the song has been translated?? I thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen Isley said:
    Hi Frankie, No not really, there is so much to look & listen to. I found this site when I was searching (google) for a translation of this song, C'est La Vie. My Joining was selfish there so much here to see & listen to I felt I had to join. I would not be any help with translation cause i only know English & since my wreak I have a very hard time with it, personal definitions of a word can be different & yet rite also. Very confusing for me.

Frankie Jasmine said:
    Peaches, do you know yet what aspects of ATL you are interested in? Or are you just exploring? There is so MUCH to discover here, like hidden treasure . . . or rock hunting, when you find that "gem" of a rock! Usually people come here for a specific reason. Do you mind telling--either here on your wall or on my wall--your reason for finding ATL and joining?