Conversation Between angelxirina and basso

basso said:
    hello Angel...hope you're doing well!

basso said:
    hi...hows things today?

basso said:
    Ι αlways feel that people that are older are our "teachers". All we need to do is take the time to listen. We may not agree but the courtesy of listening makes them and me..lol...feel better!

basso said:
    Hello, how have you been? Still singing I hope?

angelxirina said:
    something similar happens to me. i feel more comfortable with people older than me. most people of my age are so childish all the time i can't stand it!
    wow! criminal law... you amaze me! and yes, you should complete it. what do you have to lose?
    when i was in school i used to be in a choir for 1 or 2 years and i was dreaming of having some band with my friends but as i grew up the dream got lost somewhere. that doesn't mean i don't want to sing anymore. i do it all the time and i guess i will do it till the end of my days.

basso said:
    Ιτ's nice that you sing. It doesnt matter if your on pitch or not....just "Go with it"!....

basso said:
    I do enjoy my greek coffee in the afternoon when I am feeling a little tired. it helps. Originally, i went to school for criminal law and yes, i agree, i should return and complete it. I enjoy being with younger people. Most people in my age group make me feel older than what i am at times. I enjoy feeling alive!..lol

angelxirina said:
    haha! do you drink only greek coffee? neither of them. i finished college this summer so i guess i'm looking for a job. why would you look foolish? when i went to college there were many older people studying to get e degree. i think that never is late to do something you like. what would you study?
    i don't play a musical instrument but people say i sing well. i'm not that sure about it but i like singing... when there's no one around
    hope you are fine! bye!

basso said:
    hello, how are you?.. I just finished my afternoon greek coffee. Now I feel alive again!..lol. Do you work or go to college?. Just wondering. I would like to go back and finish my college degree but so much time has passed and i am older so with all the young people maybe I'd look foolish?..Do you play any musical instrument at all? I play percussion and bass since I was a teenager. I still actively play out quite a bit. to me it's enjoyment. I hope this little leter finds you in good health and spirit!..Hope to hear from you again!

basso said:
    glad i didnt have to pay her! who wants to pay for bad news?..hahahaha....anyway, she told me i was born under a 'bad star'...I guess nothing was aligned properly. maybe thats why i walk with a slight limp?..lol