Conversation Between angelxirina and amaryn

amaryn said:
    Hi angel! How'zz the new year started.? Singing from the bottom of your soul?<3

amaryn said:

angelxirina said:
    i couldn't agree more with you! but actually my worry is not the wings, but the horns and the tail.

amaryn said:
    you don't have to be an angel It's not convenient to walk around flapping your wings, you see

angelxirina said:
    hello! not much happening in Romania. glad you had a nice time. Roma is a beautiful city... at least in the pictures i've seen

P.S. I'm not so sure i'm an angel!

amaryn said:
    So, how'zz my angel doing? I was away fr a couple of weeks, visiting Roma, enjoying it tremendously.
    What's happening with you in Romania? I am always curious,lol!

amaryn said:
    Had a nice weekend? Here it's been glorious weather, here and there signs of autumn in trees and bushes.
    I was working, but now I am four days free.
    How r u? What do you usually do in your weekend?

angelxirina said:
    Nice weekend to you too!

amaryn said:
    you're right! and I love my job, it was my (daring)choice and I have had to realize all that comes with it.
    But as I said: guts are needed. Sure you'll develop the tricks to handle them
    Nice weekend to you<3

angelxirina said:
    You must know better than me but I think that if you love what you do it's worth all the things you go through in order to achieve what you want.
    I'm not on good terms with the guts but I'm working at it. Fortunately I have strong nerves.