Conversation Between lopatka and dragonfly93

dragonfly93 said:
    Oh lol, I got drenched in the rain today, thinking that I had turned into a fish

I had gone to the Russian market and eaten there... Their Borscht was soooo good! <3

And it poured all day during the rest of the errands, so I came home and changed immediately lol. My poor dad was trying to fly out to work but had so many delays...

My summer is shaping up well I posted some pics on Photobucket, and posted the link in the ATL Chit Chat Caffe.

lopatka said:
    Heyy, zdrasti ;]] haha I'm good, thank you .. waiting impatiently for September to come so I can do something meaningful with my life :P How are you? I hope ur summer has been way more interesting than mine hah :]

dragonfly93 said:
    Antoniya!! Zdraveite! How are you? How's summer been?

dragonfly93 said:
    Oh good, glad to hear, LOL ^_^

I probably don't have time either, but I make time

lopatka said:
    Hello, hello :]]] lol, work is going so well that I have absolutely no time to even check the forum, let alone the games in here :P Thank you for the invite, however ^^ Yeah, it's been very, very hot these days >< Thankfully, it's dry over here, so there's no sticky problems :P

Cheers :P

dragonfly93 said:
    Hey, Antoniya! How's the job going?

I was wondering if you've checked out the Games and Questionnaires threads yet Here's the link: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/games-and-questionnaires/

I know Suveer has been trying to get us all to play her new game, if you'd like to join us ... http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/games-and-questionnaires/92029-what-happened-next.html

So, how's summer where you are, hot like it is here? It's been around 100*Fahrenheit, or 40*Celsius It's gross because the humidity makes you feel like you're sticking to everything!

dragonfly93 said:
    Nyaaaah... Not sure about that, LOL... But as they say, absence DOES make the heart grow fonder ^_^

lopatka said:
    Ohhh I miss high school You're gonna miss it too, once you're out of there :P

dragonfly93 said:
    High school (yuck)

Oh, well, good luck to you, too, in your job!!

lopatka said:
    Bonjour a toi, Anna ;] Ca va bien?

Ohh, job-hunting is over and I've now officially joined the labor force... and it pretty much sucks Are you still in high school or are these college exams you're talking about? :] Good luck with them and with the volunteering aswell :]]

Cheers