Conversation Between Katie13 and Frankie Jasmine

Frankie Jasmine said:
    Dear Katie, you have been highlighted on the sticky poetry thread called "Poetry - General." The main goal is to promote and share ATL favorite poets/songwriters and poetry in general. Please feel free to join in!

Katie13 said:
    Haha, yes, it is a self portrait. I get easily distracted - I [I]should[/I] have been packing :P Ah, don't worry, you write too beautifully for me to ever even consider that!

Frankie Jasmine said:
    Like your sketch--is it a self portrait? You are a pretty girl, if so! (Don't worry, I'm no threat--I'm a grandmother! So hope that helps you understand my point-of-view--rather "Mother Hen" like. :d

Katie13 said:
    No, I haven't a clue. I can only guess that school and life got in the way of her returning... she's about that age.
    We could spam her messages in case she's got email notifications on?
    I'm sure she'll be back if she gets time.

Frankie Jasmine said:
    Katie13,

Do you know what happened to ShadowLeeSharp? I haven't heard from her in a very long time. I'm concerned. Thanks,

Frankie J.

Frankie Jasmine said:
    You are invited to Cafe Shadow (see posts #1022 and 1006) for food, drink, and merriment, a gathering to show our appreciation to Cafe Shadow's proprietess, ShadowLeeSharp.

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/general-discussion/107472-cafe-shadow-52.html