Conversation Between TheSerbianhoney and amaryn

amaryn said:
    Hi! Posted some of the Greek songs you have mentioned elsewhere on the reek song lovers Dedication thread. Have a look, baby!

amaryn said:
    No more honey available or have the bees gone off to their winterresorts? Don't tell me you've retreated to fb, which I compare to a McDonalds resto: totally massive- this is cosier, more intimate, much more human and reasonable too I'd say

amaryn said:
    So much honey in my cupboard. What's Serbian honey like? Special brand?

amaryn said:
    How are things going, Serbianhoney? I had problems with my computer and soooo much singing rehearsals for coming gigs
    but still, I peep in to say hello

amaryn said:
    even better, Honey, knowing you're doing great: it can even make doctors feel better

TheSerbianhoney said:
    Hello, doctor I followed your advice, and I'm completely cured now thank you for your concern how are you doing?

amaryn said:
    I'm your doctor Rested enough? Slept well? Remembered to drink hot fluencies? Feeling better?

amaryn said:
    Mmmm- no, honey, no cold, bless you, may it pass soon! Instead I was travelling and singing. It went alright, so spirits are up
    Now Easter is approaching and I am getting the throw-out-things-vibes like every spring: amazing the amount of useless stuff
    lying around here
    So, that'll do me for a while really
    Take care and get better soon. Sending you baggggss of energy<3

TheSerbianhoney said:
    Thank you for your wishes, amaryn not really a great weekend for me, I caught a cold but I'm getting better what about you?

amaryn said:
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiii! Have a great weekend , Serbianhoney! Planning something special this time? This arrives to you with a lot of sunshine
    and spring in the air. Couldn't wait for it really! Xxx