Thread: kamel- monamour

Tags: None
  1. sormakalbim said:

Default kamel- monamour

hello everybody!
    i need your help again

and this time with the following one:

Kamel :Mon amour

Le temps c’est écouler depuis qu’on c’est quitter je pense a toi mais tu n’es plus la , les mots que je vx te dire qui m’on temps fait souffrir sont les même c’est que je t aime.

Mon amour tu es la lumière de mes jours je vx te sérer dans mes bras te retrouver toute a moi.
    Mon amour je pense a toi la nuit le jour je voudrais temps que tu sois la que tu revienne pour toujours .
    Mon amour tu es la lumière de mes jours je veux te serrer dans mes bras te retrouver toute a moi .
    Mon amour je pense a toi la nuit le jour je voudrai temps que tu sois la que tu revienne pour toujours.

Mon amour tu es la lumière de mes jours je veux te sérer dans mes bras te retrouver toute a moi .
    Mon amour je pense a toi la nuit le jour je voudrais temps que tu sois la que tu revienne pour
    toujours .
    Mon amour tu es la lumière de mes jour je veux te serrer dans me bras te retrouver toute a moi.
    Mon amour je pense a toi la nuit le jour je voudrai temps que tu sois la que tu revienne pour toujours.

Oui ma vie a changer, les erreurs du passé, je les frai plus, je t ai perdu ,je n ai plus de nouvelle ,même encore moi jt’appel, je crie même, c’est toi que j aime.
    Mon amour tu es la lumière de mes jours je veux te sérer dans mes bras te retrouver toute a
    moi.
    Mon amour je pense a toi la nuit le jour je voudrais temps que tu sois la que tu revienne
    pour toujours .

thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!

Iman said:

Kamel :Mon amour// my love

Le temps c’est écouler depuis qu’on c’est quitter// since we have parted, time has been running
    je pense a toi mais tu n’es plus la// I think of you, but you are no longer there
    les mots que je vx te dire qui m’on temps fait souffrir// the words I want to say to you, those which make me hurt..
    sont les même c’est que je t aime.//are those same words... "I love you"

Mon amour tu es la lumière de mes jours// my love, you are the light of my days
    je vx te sérer dans mes bras te retrouver toute a moi// I want to lock you in my arms.. to keep you all to myself
    Mon amour je pense a toi la nuit le jour// my love, I think of you day & night
    je voudrais temps que tu sois la que tu revienne pour toujours// I wish you were here, that you would come back for good

Oui ma vie a changer, les erreurs du passé, je les frai plus, //yes, my life has changed, mistakes of the past, I will do no more
    je t ai perdu ,je n ai plus de nouvelle ,même encore moi jt’appel, je crie même, c’est toi que j aime.// I have lost you, I call you still, and I cry: it is you whom I love.

3. sormakalbim said:

thank you so much! i really have to learn french, but its so difficult to me

Iman said:

Quote Originally Posted by sormakalbim View Post
    thank you so much! i really have to learn french, but its so difficult to me
    you are most welcome and anybody who has anything to add to my translation is also welcome.

Have you tried to learn it, sormakalbim? what is your mother tongue? if u don't mind my asking

5. sormakalbim said:

bonjour, yes I tried to learn it , but without success. i tried to learn it by myself (books , cds, ...)
    my mother tongue is german actually.
    a very good buddy is (he calls himself beur) algerian born in France.

he invited me to teach me a little whenever I want to go to France.
    next year Mai I plan to visit Paris for 2 weeks,so maybe I will make a little progress....lets hope

and you? you are french? your english is very good really....many ppl say french people dont like english and dont want to learn it, but your english is so good!!

Iman said:

bonjour, yes I tried to learn it , but without success. i tried to learn it by myself (books , cds, ...)
    my mother tongue is german actually.
    a very good buddy is (he calls himself beur) algerian born in France.

he invited me to teach me a little whenever I want to go to France.
    next year Mai I plan to visit Paris for 2 weeks,so maybe I will make a little progress....lets hope

and you? you are french? your english is very good really....many ppl say french people dont like english and dont want to learn it, but your english is so good!!
    Ah that is really nice of ur friend 2 weeks is not much, but I'm sure you will make some progress

Actually I'm not French, I'm canadian, and English is my mother tongue; but my father is originally Arab, so I also speak Arabic. And I joined this forum in the hopes of learning Turkish.. =) I notice ur nickname has "kalbim" in it, doesn't that mean (my heart) in Turkish? :>

7. sormakalbim said:

sorma kalbim-- dont ask my heart
    i have a lot of turkish friends and i listen to turkish and arabic music very often.
    most of my friends are turkish and algerian; and they always try to motivate me to learn arabic, turkish and french .......
    but you know, when you dont grow up with these languages, its not that easy to learn them

see you around

Iman said:

sorma kalbim-- dont ask my heart
    i have a lot of turkish friends and i listen to turkish and arabic music very often.
    most of my friends are turkish and algerian; and they always try to motivate me to learn arabic, turkish and french .......
    but you know, when you dont grow up with these languages, its not that easy to learn them

see you around

Yes, learning languages can be pretty challenging. İyi şanslar!

amaryn said:

Unhappy reading al these songs it seems like everyone's in trouble

Gone over a number of german and french lyrics here in Forum and friends, I Am worried about you!
    Cheer up. Life can be hard, but that's nothing new.
    I'm sweating with unrest that so many are feeling so bad or on the contrary feel so good reading all these lyrics

10. Aliciaah said:

Hey sormakalbim if you want I can learn you some french !