We're going all night

Thread: We're going all night

Tags: None
  1. zaratul said:

Default We're going all night

I heard a song at the beginning of the TV show Life, episode 4, with the lyrics "we're going all night, yeh, cause it feels right". It sounded like Pink, but I cannot find this sone anywhere on the net. Female singers harmonizing. Sounds almost like the B52's. Can someone please help me find this song?

Thanks

DJ Maxx said:

You can try :

Kate Ryan - "So In Love"

I don't know what to do
    But I know that it feels so right
    And the way that you move keeps me going through the night.

3. zaratul said:

Unhappy Thanks, But that's not it

I went back and listened, here's more:

We're going all night yeah cuase it's alright when we hit the floor
    We're going all night and when the daylight comes gonna beg for more.
    I'm gonna pick you up the time is now here we go who cares how far."

Then the dialog kicks in on the show and the music is too low to hear. But it comes back later and there's this:

The place is jumping cause the DJ is giving it up
    and i really like the way the music is feeling gonna dance till the sun comes up
    we're going crazy everyone's moving so come and get me if you can
    cuase it's alright
    yeah cause it's alright

we're going all night yeah cuase it's alright when we hit the floor(going all
    night)

gonna beg for more
    gonna beg for more

The wierd thing about this is that if you google just about any lyric of any song you can find it. But it's like this song doesn't exist. I am, as the song says, "going crazy". So any help will be greatly appreciated.

4. Fallout said:

Default More information

As I also want to know the name of this song/band, here is some more help because it seems this one has stumped a lot of people.

This is a link to a audio capture from the episode that I found on the NBC official forums:

http://wizzie.freepgs.com/LifeMyster...ysterySong.mp3

Or if you don't trust the link, you can either go to www.hulu.com or http://www.nbc.com/Life/video/catego...eason-1/29445/ and watch Episode 4 "What They Saw" (for free and legally) the song starts around 2:40 (2 minutes and 40 second in)

5. Fallout said:

Default Found

Ok, this song is called Goin' All Night (No band name that I know of).

5 Alarm Music is the producing company and the only way to find this song is to go to http://search.5alarmmusic.com/login, create an account there and do a search for Goin' All Night. The song is on a CD called "Girl Rock".

Enjoy

6. kirsten proffit said:

hi, someone just sent me this thread, I believe it's from a while ago. The song is Going All Night and it is my song. I wrote it with my writing partner for a movie called "Jiminy Glick in Lalawood" by Martin Short. It is funny that you thought it sounded like Pink because that is exactly what they asked for. We were trying to create something that sounded fun like "Get the party started". Anyway, I'm not sure where you can get the song, but I will included it in my Itunes in the future. Thanks for the inquiry, and please check out my record "Lucky Girl" on Itunes. Kirsten Proffit.

7. zaratul said:

Default Kristen

I cannot tell you how cool this is! Ok, I only have a million questions. But before I get there, I need to pat myself on the back as well. They call me the music man in my neighborhood because of my vast knowledge of lyrics and sounds/styles. As such, I was able to describe things enough for it to get back to you, so I guess I've still got it. Ok, enough patting myself on the back.

1. You wrote it, but who recorded it? Was that you too?

2. Did you know they used it on the TV series Life? If so, how did they come to do so?

3. Are there other song recorded by this artist, and if so, how can I get them?

4. Is there somewhere I can go to keep Up with your music?

The bottom line is I loved the song and hope you have tons of success in the future. Count me as among your top fans!

Thanks for the music!

8. zaratul said:

Wait. Kristen. Checked out your record. Sounds great! But where is my song?!? Where do I get a copy of We're going all night? Or is that not what it's called? Please let me know. Thanks!

9. kirsten proffit said:

Hi there,
    I recorded it with a co writing partner named Bruce Witkin. I heard it in Life, I believe they got it through a licensing company I work with called 5 alarm. I would be happy to send you a copy of the song, I don't know where else you can get it. send an email to info@kirstenproffit.com and tell me where I can email you an MP3. I'll have a new record finished soon, song samples will be up on my site within the next 2 weeks!

You are the music man..
    Best!
    Kirsten