Any people from mexico? help!

Thread: Any people from mexico? help!

Tags: None
  1. goingcrazy said:

Default Any people from mexico? help!

I am trying to get a song that i heard down in mexico just last week. My hotel played it a lot and i heard it everywhere! It's gonna be hard because i haven't heard the whole song... it's got a good beat to dance to but its' not necessarily fast. The singer (male) is singing, but not actual words. It's more mumbling. If you've heard the song then you'll know what i'm talking about. Arg..this is so hard to describe the song.Mumbling is the best way to describe it I guess, he does change tones though, it's not monotone. There's a part of it where he starts high and mumbles his way to a low pitch... I don't know if that helps at all haha. If you have any guesses, please reply! Thanks-Gracias.

2. ::L1ght3r$h@d30fBrown:: said:

Quote Originally Posted by goingcrazy
    I am trying to get a song that i heard down in mexico just last week. My hotel played it a lot and i heard it everywhere! It's gonna be hard because i haven't heard the whole song... it's got a good beat to dance to but its' not necessarily fast. The singer (male) is singing, but not actual words. It's more mumbling. If you've heard the song then you'll know what i'm talking about. Arg..this is so hard to describe the song.Mumbling is the best way to describe it I guess, he does change tones though, it's not monotone. There's a part of it where he starts high and mumbles his way to a low pitch... I don't know if that helps at all haha. If you have any guesses, please reply! Thanks-Gracias.
    I heard it before at least twice but sorry i dont know who sings it

3. hilary#14ever said:

what song im not from mexico but my dad is livin there i go there all the summers why?

4. hilary#14ever said:

im from spain
    soy de españa

5. goingcrazy said:

::L1ght3r$h@d30fBrown:: ,

You say you've heard the song before, could you try and describe/explain it for everyone? What would you say about it? I'm just having a hard time describing the song.

6. ericko said:

Smile i think i know

the band is MIRANDA
    the song is DON

7. ::L1ght3r$h@d30fBrown:: said:

Quote Originally Posted by goingcrazy
    ::L1ght3r$h@d30fBrown:: ,

You say you've heard the song before, could you try and describe/explain it for everyone? What would you say about it? I'm just having a hard time describing the song.
    Well, in the song, he sounded borracho, (I think thats the point of the song) but i dont think the band is Miranda-"Don", I'll try and ask people i know, if they know the band and i'll let you know

8. ericko said:

Default mmmmmm

could you tell me the style of music i mean rock, techno, pop etc... maybe that helps!!!

i work as a dj here in mexico, and im sure i have the song.

aaa you mean borracho as the way he sings??? or is explicit in the song!!

9. ::L1ght3r$h@d30fBrown:: said:

Quote Originally Posted by ericko
    could you tell me the style of music i mean rock, techno, pop etc... maybe that helps!!!

i work as a dj here in mexico, and im sure i have the song.

aaa you mean borracho as the way he sings??? or is explicit in the song!!
    well maybe i got the song confused with another one...sorry about that

10. goingcrazy said:

The song is definitely not rock, it's more rap/dance-ish music i guess. What would you say it is ::L1ght3r$h@d30fBrown:: ? and i listened to the song don by miranda and that's not it. The beat of this song is a little slower and the voice is lower pitched...

11. goingcrazy said:

Default Does that help?

Does any of that info help you, ericko? If you are a dj in mexico i'm pretty sure you have it. maybe give me some names of songs that fit the description and i can tell you if one is it.

12. britt* said:

Wink I know how you feel...

I was in the Dominican Republic about 4 weeks ago and the resort I stayed at (Bahia Principe) played that song everyday just like around the pool area. So i think I kno exactly what song your talking about.. but just like you I have no idea what its called. Because really it doesn't have any words.. it is acctually mumbling throughou the whole song.. its not that it just sounds like mubling.. it acctually is mumbling. But i do remeber after a few minutes of mumblin there wud be one word that he would repeat a few times.. and it sounded something like shakerron.. or makerron or sumthin like that. And the rest of the song was just sung by a guy with a deep voice and it was like.. mamam bablah blah ba, mamamah la blah blah ba ba, and it would go from high to low sometimes. Haha I don't know if that really helps.. but I have been going crazy tryin to find that song, so can someone please help!So if anyone has even the slightest idea of what it mite be.. just post it! thanks*

13. Mosaiko said:

Default Im from mexico

the song is Macarron Chacarron by Comando Tiburon.

http://www.mundow.com/archivos-d/can..._Chacarron.zip

there´s another version, its Chacarron Jr., and its the same mumbling but with a little kid.

14. ::L1ght3r$h@d30fBrown:: said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaiko
    the song is Macarron Chacarron by Comando Tiburon.

http://www.mundow.com/archivos-d/can..._Chacarron.zip

there´s another version, its Chacarron Jr., and its the same mumbling but with a little kid.
    yeah thats it....

15. britt* said:

Thumbs up yeah!!!

omg thats it!! thanks sooo much!!

16. goingcrazy said:

WOW! that's definitely the song. Thanks you, Mosaiko!

17. somewhat-damaged said:

Default this song owns

this song kicks ***...there's also another one they played a lot when i was in cancun, if any of you are looking for it like i was...
    it's called puto, by molotov...it's on my myspace profile
    http://www.myspace.com/iwinlife

18. mc3kordz said:

not since the Muppets Ma Nah Ma Nah has there been a funnier nonsensical song!

And thanks to this forum and "goingcrazy"s quest to find the same song, i found it.

isnt the internet wonderful. =)