need song title or artist please thanks

Thread: need song title or artist please thanks

Tags: None
  1. fallout555 said:

Default need song title or artist please thanks

so i have had a song stuck in my head for a really long time and i dont know the artist title or anything. i dont know lyrics either sorry. i really would like to figure it out though. basically all i know is the chorus is this guy vocalizing ohs that go upwards in pitch and then theres this tinkly piano line afterwards. its kind of alternative sounding with bell like pianos and maybe a triangle or something but its not upbeat. you could compare the sound kind of to coldplay cos the piano is similar. i dont know if this is in the right key but go to a piano and play these notes. its how the oh oh oh oh sounds

first oh: F
    second oh: B flat 2 and a half steps up
    third oh: a (half step down)
    fourth oh: e1 (4 steps up)

intervals are based off of the previous notes. so like the b flat is 2 and a half steps up from the f and so on. for the piano line after the singer goes oh oh oh oh:F1, F1, E1, C1, bflat, bflat, a, bflat, a, g, f

this line goes progressivley downwards, if you go to this link: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...iano/index.htm

the notes are exactly as i posted. the rhytym is hard to describe but i will try:

the 4 oh notes that are in the post above are equal length whole notes.

then the line above goes like this:

the two f1 and the e and c are equal length quarter notes. then there is a dotted b flat with a fast bflat a bflat a tril then just the g and the f

anyone who answers this thread, thanks so much

2. fallout555 said:

all the notes though are sort of guessed at because ive only heard the song once in my life and it was stuck in my head and i really want to know what it is. its in english and the genre is probably alternative rock or something. at one point i feel like the guy sings "and tonight" but this is a complete guess so its not like actual lyrics

lollipop said:

bumped from wish of fallout555
    Does anybody recognize this tune?

4. fallout555 said:

yeah im sorry i dont know any of the lyrics or anything. the tune of the chorus is pretty much all i know. thanks for replying btw.

5. fallout555 said:

just in case it helps the song is in english and by the sound im guessing fairly recent. the singer is a guy

lollipop said:

Sorry fallout, this zeratulman is only poor spammer, so you won't get your answer from that link, please don't sign up there and pay money.

I hope, someone recognizes your beat. Bump it now and then, ok?

7. BlueNileFan said:

Here is a working link (for now...) as originally suggested for the virtual keyboard.

http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...iano/index.htm

8. fallout555 said:

alright here is a recording, the sound quality is not very good so it is really quiet, turn your volume up. hopefully someone out there will recoginze it:

http://www.zshare.net/download/66205309f69ec1e1/

or

092709-115235_1_ - 0.67MB

it gave me two links i dont know why

this isnt spam by the way please listen to the recording
    Last edited by fallout555; 09-28-2009 at 05:03 PM.

lollipop said:

Bumped from wish of fallout.
    Please, fallout, use this thread only for bumping.

10. fallout555 said:

if you download from z share it will use some random file but you can just use windows media player to open it

atmaestro said:

Both links are "broken".
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

12. fallout555 said:

really? they work for me just click below the ads where it says download file here

lollipop said:

They actually don't work for me either. It says: "download here", but after some wait time there is no link to download... Try it yourself too.

14. fallout555 said:

oh its cos if your not a member you have to wait 50 seconds before it downloads then a little click here link shows up i did try it and it worked maybe z share is just inconsistent

lollipop said:

And now it suddenly worked!
    But I still don't recognize tune, sorry.

16. fallout555 said:

its no problem thats good that it works now and hopefully someone will recognize it. i guess z shares just kind of weird but eventually someone will figure it out

17. fallout555 said:

bump!

18. PoisonMe said:

Alright so I really don't know much about piano anymore but this song get's stuck in my head constantly... those woah ohs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM7Hlg75Mlo