Need lyrics Jimmy Cliff - The Lion Awakes

Thread: Need lyrics Jimmy Cliff - The Lion Awakes

Tags: None
  1. mythmara said:

Default Need lyrics Jimmy Cliff - The Lion Awakes

Anyone have the lyrics to Jimmy Cliff's "The Lion Awakes"

2. mythmara said:

Well--- here is what we've figured out so far: IT'S WHERE THE "Xs" are that we don't know.
    wayo wayo- wayo wayo- wayo wayo- wayyo lion awakes again (3X) Look out the way, get out the way, don't stand up in the way,, here in the jungle the lion roars tonight, there's going to be a rumble he's got fire in his eyes, my sweet thing. ja don't be surprised, my xxxx xxx xxx fire in his eyes. wayo (repeat) wehn the lion is sleeping whenever you try- to wake him cause what you don't know is older than you. and who you can't fool is wiser it's true-- wayo

3. Milhen said:

Lol, I am also looking for that. We will not get it until a Jamaican user tells us. Caribean English is rather difficult. Greetings. My main language is Spanish, but lyrics are useful for me to keep my English speaking. Greetings.....

4. Milhen said:

It seems that it says Wayoh Wayoh So Bad and So killer. I am trying to figure out or decodify; lol............

5. mythmara said:

Default Lion Awakes

Somehow my husband figured it out.. we think.. it's now on his CD at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/gaspipe