A friend in Mexico asked me to translate this from word to word, so I figured I might as well post it here as well. So every Finnish word in the lyrics is preceeded by its English translation. Sorry if it's difficult to get the big picture about the lyrics

Yhdeksäs - the 9th
Northern wind Pohjatuuli silent hiljaa is on
Not even Ei a leaf of aspen haavanlehti sigh huokaa
On the stone there Kivellä sat istui girl of pain kiputyttö
Is On only=vain complaint valitus of the persecuted vainotun

A cross Ristin onto/into my chest rintaan it burnt poltti
To my heart Sydämeen I mold/to form into a particular shape valehen a hammer vasaman (not exactly sure what is "valehen". First of all, it is an ancient verb form. My first guess it comes from the verb "valaa", which means "to mold")
Its Sen poison myrkyn it made me drank juotti
Now Nyt I lift nostan from the ground maasta a hammer vasaran (=now I lift an hammer from the ground, it is in a weird age-old Finnish grammar)

Not Ei here tänne remains jää anymore enää no one yksikään
Everything Kaikki is on quiet hiljaa
Not Ei here tänne remains jää anymore enää no one yksikään
Everything Kaikki is on cold kylmää

Devil's burning nest in a mountain Hornanvaaran on its stone kivellä
Alone Yksinäni I wonder mietin
On the stone Kivellä sleeps nukkuu the girl of pain kiputyttö
Is On only=vain a sigh huokaus of the one that is into dirt multaan ("dirt"=the fertile ground on which flowers are planted 2. It is also a term that is used often when in burial ceremony, in English they say "ashes to ashes", in Finnish the priests quotes from the bible "from dirt have you come, to dirt shall you return again)
stepped upon poljetun (stepped upon so much that the girl has sunk deep inside into the dirt)

Hatred Viha chest rintaa burnt poltti (hatred burnt my chest)
The flame Liekki of a hammer on fire tulisen vasaman
Dark/depressed Mustan mood/a more permanent state of mind mielen made me drank/soldered (as to solder metal) juotti
Into meat Lihaan hit iskin the hammer vasaran