من نسیم پاییزم ، دلم پر از شرم....
    منو با تنهاییهام تنها بذار ، دلم گرفته
    روزای آفتابی رو به روم نیار ، دلم گرفته
    نقش من نقش یه گلدون شکستس
    بی گل و آب برا موندن ،
    توی ایوون بهار ، دلم گرفته...

afsaneh said:

Default Ebi - Nazi Naz Kon

Naazi naaz kon ------------------------------------------------ dear Naazi cute yourself
    Ke naazet ye sarve naaze ------------------------------------- because your coquetry is like a beautiful cedar tree
    Shabe aatish baazie ------------------------------------------- it is a night of fireworks
    Cheshmaaye to yaadam nemire ------------------------------ your eyes are in my mind
    Har ghame penhune to ye donyaa raaze ------------------- each unknown sorrow of yours is a world of mystery

Naazi jun baaghet aabaad she ----------------------------- dear Naazi, may your garden be fruitful (means you be healthy)
    Khorshidet garm --------------------------------------------- may your sun be warm (means you be healthy)
    Kabkaaye maste ghoruret ----------------------------------- may the throat of drunk partridges of your pride
    Sinashun narm ----------------------------------------------- be tuned

Naghshe to naghshe ye pichak ------------------------------ your image is the image of an ivy (tree)
    Tuye cheshmandaaze eyvun -------------------------------- in the landscape of the terrace
    Man nasime paayizam --------------------------------------- I'm the breeze of autumn
    Delam por az sharm ----------------------------------------- my heart is full of shame
    Mano baa tanhaayiaam tanhaa bazaar --------------------- leave me with my loneliness
    Delam gerefte ------------------------------------------------ I feel sad
    Ruzaaye aaftaabi ro be rum nayaar ------------------------- don't talk to me about sunny days I'm sad
    Naghshe man naghshe ye goldune shekastas -------------- my image is the image of a broken vase
    Bi gel o aab baraa mundane --------------------------------- which is without soil and water
    Tuye eyvoone bahaar ---------------------------------------- to stay in spring's terrace
    Delam gerefte ------------------------------------------------- I feel sad
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. Caroljune said:

Afsaneh, Thank you so much !