Thread: Sina Sarlak -Tasnif gham-e hejran

Tags: None
  1. shahzadeh said:

Default Sina Sarlak -Tasnif gham-e hejran

pinglish and enlish translation please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ufOcaNP1x4

afsaneh said:

Default Sina Sarlak - Tasnife Ghame Hejran

Maraa cho baa ghame hejraan gozaashti o gozashti -------------- As you left me with the gloom of separation and went away
    Be ghalbam aatashe soozaan gozaashti o gozashti ---------------- You put ablaze flame on my heart and went away
    Cho yaafti ke asire kamande zolfe to gashtam---------------------- When you found out I’m tangled in the noose of your hair (I fell for you)
    Maraa be haale parishaan gozaashti o gozashti -------------------- You left me in distress and went away

Delam be ghamze roboodi o bar khalaafe morovat --------------- You won my heart with coquetry and unmercifully
    Be eshghe khish gerogaan gozaashti o gozashti ------------------- made me a hostage of my own love and went away

Magar dar aayene kardi nazar ke dideye maa raa ----------------- Did you glanced in the mirror that you
    Cho chashme aayene heyraan gozaashti o gozashti -------------- Made my eyes perplexed like mirror’s eye and went away
    (x2)

Mar ar che bar sare labe to paaydaar bemaandam? -------------- Why did I remain faithful to you? (stood near your lips)
    To paay bar sare peymaan gozaashti o gozashti ------------------- Since you already broke the pact (put your feet on the pact) and went away
    (x2)

Khalaafe ahde gharin baa raghib gashti o maa raa ---------------- Contrary to our promises you spent time with my rival and
    Gharine hasrat o peymaan gozaashti o gozashti ------------------- Left me between pity and promises and went away

Maraa cho baa ghame hejraan gozaashti o gozashti -------------- As you left me with the gloom of separation and went away
    Be ghalbam aatashe soozaan gozaashti o gozashti ---------------- You put ablaze flame on my heart and went away
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare