Thread: Kamran Delan - Vase Tou

Tags: None
  1. Shaden18 said:

Smile Kamran Delan - Vase Tou

Translate please into english thanks

Kamran Delan > Vase Tou

http://bia2.com/video/Kamran-Delan/Vase-Tou/

2. Stackout said:

I too have been looking for the lyrics for this song in Persian and I can not seem to find the lyrics to it so I can take a look at what this song means.

Is there any one who has the lyrics to this song "Kamran Delan - Vase Tou"

afsaneh said:

Default Kamran Delan - Vase To

In taraane vase to shokoofeye baagh o nasim >>>>>>>>>>>>>> this song is for you, the blossom of garden and breeze
    Tak setaareye shabe sard o siyaahe bi kasim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you my only star in the dark and cold nights of loneliness
    In taraane vase to ke har chi daaram az toe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this song is for you, that whatever I have is because of you
    Har chi vaazheye ghashang tu she'r miyaaram az toe >>>>>>>> whatever beautiful words I bring in the poems is because of you

Khorshid pishe cheshmaaye to>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the sun, in front of your eyes
    moohaasho penhoon mikone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> covers her hair
    vaghti to mikhandi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> when you smile
    dele man havaaye baaroon mikone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> my heart misses rain
    to atre boosehaat baraam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the smell of your kisses
    atre golaaye maryame >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> are the smell of tuberose
    dastaaye to letaafate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your hands are the softness
    ghesseye barg o shabname >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> of the story of leaf and dew

in taraane vase to, vase khoobiyaaye to >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this song is for you, for your kindness
    man ke chizi nadaaram ke berizam be paaye to >>>>>>>>>> I have nothing else to dedicate to you
    in taraane az tahe ghalbe in aashegh miyaad >>>>>>>>>>>> this song comes from the bottom of a lover's heart
    in nafashaaye mane ke mige toro mikhaad >>>>>>>>>>>>> these are my breaths that tell they want you

in taraane vase to>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this song is for you
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare