Fiecare Lacrima De A Ta - traducere engleza, va rog?

Thread: Fiecare Lacrima De A Ta - traducere engleza, va rog?

Tags: None

wolver99 said:

Default Fiecare Lacrima De A Ta - traducere engleza, va rog?

(I hope this song is of decent quality, I like the melody okay but really some of the simple word combinations are what interest me most from a language study standpoint, thanks)

"Fiecare Lacrima De A Ta" - Adrian Copilu Minune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jsHy5vAz-o

(everything simply repeats in various places)

Fiecare lacrima dea ta
    Ma doare, sufar pentru ea
    Incearca sa uiti tot ce tiam spus
    Nu plange, mie mie deajuns

Pana nu pierzi pe cineva
    Nu ai sai simti lipsa
    Eu nam stiut sa pretuiesc
    Cu despartire acum platesc

La fiecare greseala dea mea
    Tiam spus ca nu se va mai repeta
    Nam putut sa ma tin de cuvant
    Si sufar pentru ca team pierdut

(Multumesc)

p.s. Would someone mind translating some of the comments samplings about the song at YouTube, as follows? I can understand most of them in literal order but wonder if there isn't more expressed by the contexts & phrasing that I must be missing; and is the word 'pacat' ("it's a shame" or "pity!" according to my dictionary) telling me something about the lyrics that I would rather not know? Hmmm...

1) am si eu o curiozitate... si o intrebare in acelasi timp: voi ati mai vazut rockeri intelectuali? nu zic akm k manelistii sunt intelectuali...da macar de pe urma lor nu plateste nimeni...mai bine manelist decat satanist [ps: nu sunt nici rocker nici manelist] si despre chestia asta...e tare 10+

2) c prost esti;exprima-te pana la sfarsit dak tot incerci s spui ceva;muzica tipica pt c?d muzica manelista n-am auzit ink.

3) e foarte frumoasa melodia si clipul si adevarat ce spune

4) asta e pt tine giudy daca trebuie sa platesc eu ca sa pti sati uiti trecutu si ranile am sa accept dar nu uita ca te voi iubi mereu...e foarte adevarat...o dragoste puternica iti port totul depinde de noi doi ,mie dor de tine si te iubesc, giudy...

5) desi e veche ... oricum melodia asta nu moare

6) pacat de imagini

(Multumesc din nou!)

2. Lady_A said:

Every tear of yours

Fiecare lacrima de-a ta
    Every tear of yours
    Ma doare, sufar pentru ea
    Hurts, I'm suffering because of it
    Incearca sa uiti tot ce ti-am spus
    Try to forget everything I said to you
    Nu plange, mie mi-e deajuns
    Don't cry, I had enough

Pana nu pierzi pe cineva
    Until you lose someone
    Nu ai sa-i simti lipsa
    You don't miss him/her
    Eu n-am stiut sa pretuiesc
    I didn't know how to appreciate (you)
    Cu despartire acum platesc
    And now I'm paying with a break-up

La fiecare greseala de-a mea
    Every time I have mistaken
    Ti-am spus ca nu se va mai repeta
    I told you it won't happen again
    N-am putut sa ma tin de cuvant
    I couldn't keep my promise
    Si sufar pentru ca te-am pierdut
    And I'm hurting because I've lost you.
    Last edited by Lady_A; 03-01-2008 at 08:49 AM.

3. Lady_A said:

1) am si eu o curiozitate... si o intrebare in acelasi timp: voi ati mai vazut rockeri intelectuali? nu zic akm k manelistii sunt intelectuali...da macar de pe urma lor nu plateste nimeni...mai bine manelist decat satanist [ps: nu sunt nici rocker nici manelist] si despre chestia asta...e tare 10+

1) I have a curiosity...and a question at the same time: have you ever seen intellectual rockers? I'm not saying that "manelistii"* are intellectuals...but at least no one gets hurt because of them...better be a "manelist" than a satanist (p.s.: I'm not a rocker nor a "manelist")...and about this (the song)...it's cool...10+

2) c prost esti;exprima-te pana la sfarsit dak tot incerci s spui ceva;muzica tipica pt c?d muzica manelista n-am auzit ink.

2)You are so stupid; express yourself all the way if you're trying to say something; specific music for what? I haven't heard of "manelistic" music yet.

3) e foarte frumoasa melodia si clipul si adevarat ce spune

3) The song is very beautiful and so is the video, and it's true what they are saying.

4) asta e pt tine giudy daca trebuie sa platesc eu ca sa pti sati uiti trecutu si ranile am sa accept dar nu uita ca te voi iubi mereu...e foarte adevarat...o dragoste puternica iti port totul depinde de noi doi ,mie dor de tine si te iubesc, giudy...

4) This is for you giudy, if I have to pay for you to be able to forget your past and your wounds, I'll accept, but don't forget I will always love you...it's very ture...I have a strong love for you, everything depends on us, I miss you and I love you, giudy...

5) desi e veche ... oricum melodia asta nu moare
    5) although it's old...anyway this song never dies

6) pacat de imagini
    6) it's a shame for the images (meaning they are too beautiful to have such a song as a background)

*manelistii - are called the people who listen to this type of music

wolver99 said:

Lady A, I had some computer problems for several days and just got back online last night, I hope you didn't think I had begun taking your help for granted!

Thank you very much for the song translation and especially the translations of the accompanying comments. You are so generous & patient, as are some of the other 'teacher/helpers' hereabouts, and it is all so very helpful and greatly appreciated. Amazing...really.

Multumesc.

5. Lady_A said:

You're welcome and good luck with your learning; anytime I'll be able to help, I'll do it gladly.