can pls smn translate for me this from T to E

Thread: can pls smn translate for me this from T to E

Tags: None

Annemarrie said:

Post can pls smn translate for me this from T to E

ok bebeğim..nasıl istersen...but seni sevmiştim..ama sen anlamadın...zorla sen beni hataya zorladın...yapabileceğim birşey yok...çok özür dilerim herşey için...gerçekten ben dersimi aldım...gerçekten ama gerçekten semiştim seni....senin uğruna romanya ya dahi gelecektim...ama sen beni gerçekten yalnız tanıdın...ben hiçbir kişiye karşı hata yapmadım sen hariç ama bu nasıl oldu hala anlamıyorum....ama ne yazik ki güzelim son pişmanlık fayda etmiyor karşındaki kişiyi bir kere kırdıktan sonra...yanlış anlaşılmak çok kötü benim bir karıncayı dahi incitemeyeciğimi bilmebi isterdim...sana son sözüm herşey ama herşey için çok teşekkür ederim sen gerçekten sevilecek bir arkadaş ve kişisin...senin gibi biri zor bulunur MY ANGEL...şimdi sana ne desem yalan gelecek ...senin yüzüne bile bakmaya yüzüm yok...o yüzden yapabileceğim en iyi senin gibi birini daha fazla üzmemek için yalnızca susmak....herşey için çok üzgünüm...ELVADA SEVGİLİM ELVADA SIRDAŞIM ELVADA ARKADAŞIM ELVADA AŞKIM ELVEDA HERŞEYİM ...bir şansım daha olsa seni görmeyi ve yalnızca sana sarılmayı isterdim yalnızca saatlerce sarılmak ...sensizliği öğretmediğin için sensiz yapamıyorum ....sattım 3 kuruşa gülüşlerimi....sevdiğim ben unuttum gülmeyi ...bari sen ağlama...bir şansım daha olsa seni görmeyi ve yalnızca sana sarılmayı isterdim yalnızca saatlerce sarılmak ...many thanks in advance...
    Anne Marrie

wisalias said:

ok my baby.. what ever you want... but i loved you... you couldn't get it... u forced me make mistake.. there's nothing i can do now.. i'm very sorry for everything.. i really got my lesson.. really, but really i loved you... i would even come to romania for you.. but you really got me wrong.. i never made a fault to anyone but you and i can still can't understand how it happened.. but unfortunately last regret means nothing after i made you so sad.. it's so bad to be misunderstood, i wish you would know that i wouldn't hurt even an ant.. my last word to you is thanks for everything and you are a lovely friend and a person.. it's hard to find someone like you my angel.. now whatever i say will be a lie for you.. i can't even look at your face again.. so my best thing to do is to shut up and not to make sad a person like you.. i'm sorry for everything.. goodbye my darling, goodbye my companion, goodbye my friend, goodbye my love, goodbye my everything... if i would have another chance, i would see you again and just hug you, hug for hours... you didn't teach me to survive without you so i can't now... i sold my smiles for nothing.. my love, i forgot to smile.. at least i don't want you to cry... if i would have another chance, i would see you again and just hug you, hug for hours...

i hope this is a lyric or just a phrase for you....

Annemarrie said:

thank u so so so so much for the translation...it means a lot to me..is not a lyrics..are someone's feelings...he expressed better his feelings in his mother language...again i thank u, it means a lot for me...God bless u..
    Anne Marrie

wisalias said:

not a matter... hope you will select the best for you about your relation...