Lyrics Of "enas tourkos sto parisi"

Thread: Lyrics Of "enas tourkos sto parisi"

Tags: None
  1. LyricsFan said:

Arrow Lyrics Of "enas tourkos sto parisi"

its an amazing song i love it!! i understood very little of it cause i cany speak greek so please anyone can write the lyrics with latin letters and english translation

maria_gr said:

I love this song. Aftos o tourkos tourko tha me kanei!!! lol
    I don't undestand your translation Milena, but this phrase is metaphorical. We say the phrase "I become Turk" when we are very angry. So the phrase Aftos o Tourkos Turko tha me kanei means This turk (probably the cat) will make me so angry.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

Neslihan said:

haha I think the lyricist if this song should stop worrying about the 'turkish cat' and start worrying more about the 'french men' who may make her stay in france for longer than expected with a french kiss of theirs haha...
    "I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it"

maria_gr said:

Hehe you have right Neslihan mou, after all he says "ή μ' άλλον στο κρεβάτι τον αλλάζεις". I've gone to Paris and believe me that French are awful.

~Δημόκριτος~

Neslihan said:

haha hmm.. awful French men.. I wouldnt advise the Greek girl in this song to mix with a French man.. afterall, you know what they say about the equation..

French + Greek = Freak

But on the other hand mix Greek with Turkish, what do you get? 'ta sinora tis agapis' or 'Loufa kai parallagi: Sirines sto Egeo' .. I dont know which is worse, putting up with a Freak or this kinda bad bad tv.. I m joking.. or am I?

P.S. I hope my message wont offend any French, Turks or Greeks.. I love you all! honestly..

maria_gr said:

Frech + Greek = Freak, from the other hand Greek + Turk = Glurk. Yparxei kai gia mas kanenas re paliozwh!!! I'm joking too... I love you all.

PS. I'm sick of the serial "ta sinora tis agapis" and I've never seen the film "Loufa kai paralagi: Sirines sto Aigeo (cause of my brother ). We still have Politiki kouzina

~Δημόκριτος~

Neslihan said:

haha I like those Greek equations..

I think Politiki kouzina is waaaaaay better than the other two we mentioned.. It is not a masterpiece, I accept.. but I do like the message of that film!!

P.S. Trust me, if you havent seen "Loufa kai paralagi: Sirines sto Aigeo" You are not missing out on anything... it is rubbish!

8. LyricsFan said:

i missed this conversations!!!!!! i was on holiday for fest and new year etc. thx for the explanation, i knew the phrase that a greek friend of mine told me. turks r "monsters when gets mad" people in greeks' opinions thats why phrase has born? we r not really i dont know which r those tv serials or movies? u talked about. i know there is one in greece, soundtrack song is mazi sou? and we have transferred to greece the power of love niko nazli ee.. and i saw the movie with great soundtrack album, a touch of spice. u know better greek and more stuff beside he drives his all anger to the poor little cat, song and lyrics r cool and cute anyway - i definitly love greeks, no comment for frenchs-