amr diab dawam al hal

Thread: amr diab dawam al hal

Tags: None
  1. Mohamed Mohamed Yones said:

Default amr diab dawam al hal

دوام الحال من المحال كلام كتير اتقال ولما عشته لقيته سهل يكون حقيقه مش خيال ,دوام الحال من المحال كلام كتير اتقال ولما عشته لقيته سهل يكون حقيقه مش خيال , امبارح كنت بقول لو افتراقنا تكون حياتي دي نهايتها و النهردا بقيت بقول مش عايز حد قدامي يجيب سيرتها معقول انا اشوف حياتي تبتدي بعد نهايتها , ولا كنت اقدر يوم افكر للفراق اعمل حساب ولا كان في بالي حلم عمري في يوم و ليله الاقيه سراب ,امبارح كنت بقول لو افتراقنا تكون حياتي دي نهايتها و النهردا بقيت بقول مش عايز حد قدامي يجيب سيرتها , دي حقيقه واضحه عنيا متأخر شافتها , دوام الحال من المحال كلام كتير اتقال ولما عشته لقيته سهل يكون حقيقه مش خيال

Time of the assigned case talk a lot Atqal and what I experienced I received easy to be true mesh imagination , time of the assigned case talk a lot Atqal and what I experienced I received easy to be true mesh imagination , yesterday, you're saying if we part my life to be de end and Alnehrda kept saying I do not want an end before me answer her reasonable I ÇÔćÝ my life Tptda after its end , and I appreciate the day I'm thinking of parting work account nor was in Bali dream of my life in day & Night Alaekaya mirage , yesterday, you're saying if we part my life to be de end and Alnehrda kept saying I do not want an end before me answer her , de obvious fact Bethany late Chavtha Time, of the assigned case Atqal talk a lot and I experienced what I have received is the fact easy to mesh fantasy

Amr diab song dawam al hal

http://amrdiab.us/forum/t7904.html

2. Gole Yas said:

دوام الحال من المحال
    What something is never stays the same (meaning, that if you are feeling either happy or sad or lonely, things eventually change, nothing stays the same forever)
    كلام كتير اتقال
    A lot of things were said
    ولما عشته لقيته سهل يكون حقيقه مش خيال
    And when I lived through it I saw that it was real and not imaginary

امبارح كنت بقول لو افتراقنا تكون حياتي دي نهايتها
    Just yesterday I was saying that if we ever part it would be the end of my life
    والنهردا بقيت بقول مش عايز حد قدامي يجيب سيرتها
    And today I’m saying that I don’t want anyone to mention her in front of me
    معقول انا اشوف حياتي تبتدي بعد نهايتها
    Is it possible that I’m seeing my life begin after it ended!

ولا كنت اقدر يوم افكر للفراق اعمل حساب
    The day never came where I thought of considering separation
    ولا كان في بالي حلم عمري في يوم و ليله الاقيه سراب
    And never did it occur to me that my life’s dream would turn into a mirage overnight
    (meaning their love (his dream) who turn out to be something now long gone)

امبارح كنت بقول لو افتراقنا تكون حياتي دي نهايتها
    Just yesterday I was saying that if we ever part it would be the end of my life
    والنهردا بقيت بقول مش عايز حد قدامي يجيب سيرتها
    And today I’m saying that I don’t want anyone to mention her in front of me
    دي حقيقه واضحه عنيا متأخر شافتها
    This is a true fact that my eyes saw when it was a little too late

دوام الحال من المحال
    What something is never stays the same (meaning, that if you are feeling either happy or sad or lonely, things eventually change, nothing stays the same forever)
    كلام كتير اتقال
    A lot of things were said
    ولما عشته لقيته سهل يكون حقيقه مش خيال
    And when I lived through it I saw that it was real and not imaginary