Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Thread: Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Tags: None
  1. Valtio said:

I need the name of the song in the last show of season 5 when bam and raab were looking for raab's wife in estonia.
  2. marian said:

Default Billy Idol

Can someone tell me what song is played in season 5 episode 2 when Bam and Billy Idol are driving on concert? It goes "Make me scream all night all night long"
  3. bbpimp44 said:

Default i need help on a viva la bam song

what is the song name in the first episode of the 4th season where bam goes to paris. the song goes on just after bam says " lets just meet them at the bottom and just follow them without them even knowing". the song has no words and is a very short guitar solo. Also the song comes right before Tim oconner says "don't look american".
    Last edited by bbpimp44; 02-09-2006 at 08:00 PM.
  4. bbpimp44 said:

Default Please Help

What Is The Song Name When Bam Sees Compton *** Terry And They ARE RIDING In The Hummer And THE Song Goes" You Can Catch Me Rollin Through Your Area, In Somthin Big Like An Aircraft Carrier, With The Big Beat Bangin On The Steria" AND THATS ALL I KNOW
  5. dancing.in.Darkness said:

Unhappy

Does anyone know the name of the song Cradle of Filth performs in "Where's Vito"?
    Thanks<3
  6. Viva_La_Cal said:

Default Need This Song!

On the episode of viva la bam where he stakes his house, and dico wins his estate and calls it bran land, when he raises his trailor and that guitar solo is playing, what is the name of the songs with that solo in it?

It would be ace if someone told me
  7. bleedingmmascara said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by marian
    Can someone tell me what song is played in season 5 episode 2 when Bam and Billy Idol are driving on concert? It goes "Make me scream all night all night long"
    It's Scream By Billy Idol.
  8. bleedingmmascara said:

Quote Originally Posted by dancing.in.Darkness
    Does anyone know the name of the song Cradle of Filth performs in "Where's Vito"?
    Thanks<3
    It's Nemesis
    =]
  9. bleedingmmascara said:

Quote Originally Posted by Valtio
    I need the name of the song in the last show of season 5 when bam and raab were looking for raab's wife in estonia.
    I need that one too. Since I don't think it's in english it's really hard to find >.<
  10. yo12345 said:

what is the song in season 4 viva la europe episode 2 at the end in monoco when bam is walking ape and phil to their dinner at the end of the episode, the song is awesome i need it.
  11. bloodyjuly said:

i want to know the name of the song that ALWAYS plays when compton *** terry's around. something about "came to get down" i don't know. i just love the beat.
  12. bleedingmmascara said:

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyjuly
    i want to know the name of the song that ALWAYS plays when compton *** terry's around. something about "came to get down" i don't know. i just love the beat.
    ughh..try Jump Around - House of pain
    I'm not sure if thats it..sorry
  13. yo12345 said:

I really need to know the song from viva la bam season 4 episode 2 it is the second part of viva la europe. Near the end of the episode Bam brings Ape and Phil to their second anniversary dinner. They go to Monoco and when they are walking to the restaurant the music starts. Its hard to find because it is just a guitar riff but is really sick. Please help me find this.
  14. bleedingmmascara said:

Quote Originally Posted by yo12345
    I really need to know the song from viva la bam season 4 episode 2 it is the second part of viva la europe. Near the end of the episode Bam brings Ape and Phil to their second anniversary dinner. They go to Monoco and when they are walking to the restaurant the music starts. Its hard to find because it is just a guitar riff but is really sick. Please help me find this.
    I tried looking for it before but I had no luck...maybe if you had a cell or something and did that DJ song finder thing. that might work. sorry thats my best Idea.
  15. yo12345 said:

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingmmascara
    I tried looking for it before but I had no luck...maybe if you had a cell or something and did that DJ song finder thing. that might work. sorry thats my best Idea.
    What dj song finder thing i have never seen or used that so just wondering what your talking about and maybe i will try it. I really want the song, are they coming out with a list of songs from seasons 4 and 5, thanks for the help
  16. yo12345 said:

Default Yo

Viva la Bam Season 3 Episode 3 Fort Knoxville I need two songs from this episode if anyone can help. The first song is when the wake up bam and put tacks on his floor. The song starts when the bring Dunn's Motorcycle into the house and then run it to wake up bam the song, heavy guitar riff and then drums come in when Johhny Knoxville is putting the tacks on the floor what song is that i really need it. Also another which starts playing right after the soap scene with the bubbles in the house they show the ski and this awesome bass riff starts and then it goes to when Ryan dunn takes a snake and is going to scare Bam cause he is scared of snakes the song ends as soon as Dunn turns around going towards Bam with the snake and Johnny tackles Bam then the song ends. Well if anyone could help me it would be great thanks
  17. yo12345 said:

Quote Originally Posted by yo12345
    If anyone knows this song im talking about or knows hows to find out please reply or quote this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  18. Daniel said:

Default Song from season 4 episod 2

What is the name of the song in season 2 episod 4 that's played after the firs dinner that vito ruins, it starts right after bam sais "tommorow's gonna be a better day". If anyone knows plz reply.
  19. Daniel said:

Default sorry

i'm sorry, it was on season 4 episod 2!
  20. yo12345 said: