Tokyo drift specific track

Thread: Tokyo drift specific track

Tags: None
  1. scott-v10 said:

Default Tokyo drift specific track

Hey,
    looking for your help on this one.Iv downloaded plenty of the tracks from the film but the one track i cant find the name of is the one where sean and twinky are waiting for twinkys car to come out.Its the song that goes:
    "My life be like oooooo aaaaa ooooo
    My life be like oooooo aaaaa oooo aaa
    Its times like these that i hate to say......"

Any help please???

2. katmiamosha said:

you could always try limewire. just type in "fast and the furious 3" in the album search box. you should be able to frind somethin from there

3. scott-v10 said:

Iv already downloaded 2 differnt albums from the film and neither have the song.All the albums are the same to download now

4. scott-v10 said:

Smile

cheers for anyone who may have tried to help me here.For anyone else who might have wanted to know the song it was:

The Grits-Ohh Ahh

5. Orren said:

Thanx man, I was searching for it to :P

6. fat-joe said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by scott-v10 View Post
    Hey,
    looking for your help on this one.Iv downloaded plenty of the tracks from the film but the one track i cant find the name of is the one where sean and twinky are waiting for twinkys car to come out.Its the song that goes:
    "My life be like oooooo aaaaa ooooo
    My life be like oooooo aaaaa oooo aaa
    Its times like these that i hate to say......"

Any help please???
    the name of this song is grits-my life be like

7. gogo said:

Default Song

Hello guys i search for a song but i didn't find it..it is the song before shawn have the first race with DK..Twinky shows shawn the car the Mona lisa^^ and there is the song

greez gogo