Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Thread: Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Tags: None
  1. cicfotl said:

Quote Originally Posted by HIM-no1fan
    wats da theme song called

its called "the king of rock and roll" by daniel lioneye

does anyone know what that song is thats playin in season 4 episode 2 when bam and dunn get up to the castle? im not talkin about when they get to the gate but when they actually get to the castle itself.

and also what is the song from the same episode when it shows the map and it has the ferrari goin to switzerland and meeting with the tour bus
  2. Ovechkin8 said:

Thumbs up None :P

Can someone please tell me the song from Viva La Europe part 1 when Bam finds Phil and Ape on the Eiffel tower and he says let's just follow them around all day and then the song starts.If you could add me and send it to me it would be totally gnarly. hockey_guy015@hotmail.com
  3. HIM-no1fan said:

Quote Originally Posted by cicfotl
    its called "the king of rock and roll" by daniel lioneye

does anyone know what that song is thats playin in season 4 episode 2 when bam and dunn get up to the castle? im not talkin about when they get to the gate but when they actually get to the castle itself.

and also what is the song from the same episode when it shows the map and it has the ferrari goin to switzerland and meeting with the tour bus
    yuh dus n e 1 know wer i can download it
  4. Rico1234 said:

Exclamation Really Need The Name Of This Song

What Is The Name Of The Song In Season 3 Episode 7: Mall Of Bam, When Bam And The Element Team Are Doing The Skate Demo. What Is The Name Of The Song That Is Playing During The Demo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Ovechkin8 said:

Exclamation I'm dieing for this song

Can someone please tell me the name of the song in season 4 episode 1 when Bam finds Ape and Phil on the Eiffel tower and he says: Let's just follow them around all day and not even have them know. (hockey_guy015@hotmail.com)
  6. kaiN- said:

Hey guys.

I need the song from:
    Season 5, Episode 3
    The song starts at "3:39" (Mike V)

The song is also in Season 4, Episode 1 at "4:07" (Paris)

Anyone knows what name of that song is? Then please drop a mail on kinky_hephey_2@hotmail.com or just reply in here, thanks alot.
  7. darkstar said:

Default viva

Anyone know the song on ep 2 of season 4, right arter there at draculas castle, the lyrics go somthing like this

"hey lead us to the sea, kill ourselfs just to be free"

Plz e mail me if u know my email is

catboy_darkstar@yahoo.com
  8. cicfotl said:

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar
    Anyone know the song on ep 2 of season 4, right arter there at draculas castle, the lyrics go somthing like this

"hey lead us to the sea, kill ourselfs just to be free"

Plz e mail me if u know my email is

catboy_darkstar@yahoo.com

yeah that was one of the ones i was lookin for

the other one is playing as ryan dunn is walking up the stairs of the castle
  9. abbieeeeee said:

Default hellllo everybody....

um. i need to know a clutch song its in the episode about groundhog day.
    when they play their concert thing i know the first song they play but i want to know the second one.

i think part of it goes "so the lunatics can go for a ride"..?

help me please!
  10. Ovechkin8 said:

Thumbs down I still don't have the song

hey people
    please add me to MSn (hockey_guy015@hotmail.com)
  11. Ole said:

Default Music from episode 7 of season 5

Any1 know the song that starts when Ape and Phil starts searching 4 Bam and CKY on delaware river and ends when Dunn hits Novak on the sunburned areas on his back? I'm going crazy! I need the song:P
  12. Viva La kID said:

Default need a song

Does anyone know the name of the song in the episode where they are on the conoe trip to the deleware river to get to the lagoon? It is when they are going crazy because they are almost there and they are havin fights on the pianio float. Can anyone help me with that one!?!
  13. Dirty699 said:

ok i need to find out this ****ing song if you have viva la bam seasons 4 and five its in that and if you put the bonus feauters disc and you click "best of viva la bam " what it that song
  14. svensson4 said:

Default Need the song

Quote Originally Posted by makenoise
    i need the song from when bam and dunn are going to transelvania in season 4 episode 2 and it says "we get up!" and bam mouths the words!

Did you find the song?? PLEASE give me if you had the song

nr82@hotmail.com

i REALLY wantthis song
  15. Ovechkin8 said:

Smile Billy Idol Song

Does anyone know the song Billy Idol is singing at his concert before April Bam And Phil come on Stage?? If you know could you please tell me or add me and let me know thnaks (hockey_guy015@hotmail.com)
  16. Ovechkin8 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ovechkin8
    Does anyone know the song Billy Idol is singing at his concert before April Bam And Phil come on Stage?? If you know could you please tell me or add me and let me know thnaks (hockey_guy015@hotmail.com)
    Nevermind i found it and it's called Super Overdrive
  17. carsgalore said:

i need the song at the end of season 5 episode 1.......its charlie brown jr. but i cant find the song....or name.
  18. Viva la bam song said:

I need to know a songs name. Its on season 2 disc 1. It is hidden and it goes like F**k you. something like that.
  19. neverwastall said:

Quote Originally Posted by CKYBAMDICO44
    The first one is ''Your Sweet 666'' by:HIM

the second one,no clue.
    the second one is soul on fire
  20. neverwastall said:

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    i need 2 songs the song wen phil and vito are becoming rock stars and bam has the jutbox on and he says "there is nothing better than have ur own jutbox than this song" and the starts jamming.

another is wen phil vito and bam go to the him concert to teach the fat boys some lessons and him starts playing what is that song

tell me the songs and email them to Casperflip_CKY@yahoo.com
    the second one is soul on fire by HIM