Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Thread: Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Tags: None
  1. Viva la bam song said:

I really want the name of the song. Its on Season 2 disc 1. It is a hidden icon on the main menu where it say episodes, previews.......... You click on the hidden icon and it shows all this stuff skateboarding and other stuff. It goes like "You think you (something) You think you (something) well F**K you....... I really want the name of this song PZLZPZLPZ i need it. Please someone help me.
  2. Viva la bam song said:

Please if anyone can help me find this song i will be sooooooooo thankfull !!!!!!
  3. bipod_242 said:

im dying to know what song was played in the scene where they are smashing bams hummer i mean when its falling in slo-mo not the flash-back song
  4. Bounce said:

Hi!
    I need the song from season 5 episode 8 when Bam, Raab and his wife arrives to Ruisrock. Please e-mail me, if you know this track: cherryidiot@vipmail.hu
    Thx a lot guys
  5. bigmattxxl said:

Default Season 4, Episode 3 CKY Gets Jobs - junkyard song?

Does anybody know the name of the song that's playing when they're trashing the cars in the junkyard? It ends right when the one guy is standing there, screaming and smashing the car with a sledgehammer. That song is sick.

Thanks in advance,

XXL
  6. Viva la bam song said:

Hi Srry to be a pest i keep making poats but if anyone finds the Sesason 2 disc 1 hidden icon, and music starts playing like F**K you any you find out the songs name PZLZPZLPZLZPZl E-mail me at elementwwf@hotmail.com TKS agian!!!!!!!
  7. cicfotl said:

Quote Originally Posted by cicfotl
    yeah that was one of the ones i was lookin for

the other one is playing as ryan dunn is walking up the stairs of the castle

ok yeah im still looking for these songs so if anyone has any info on them thatd be great
  8. Bounce said:

Default Lost Episode music

Guys I need a song from the lost episode (iceland). It's when they at the airport and on the plane. I don't know whatsthat, but i f***ing like it. It starts like: "So here we go"...
    If any1 could help me, pls e-mail me: cherryidiot@vipmail.hu
    Thanks a lot!
  9. Fertro said:

In answer to ALL your questions, at the end of season 5 episode 8, it has ALL songs that they played on the show.
  10. Fertro said:

Quote Originally Posted by kblewis14
    Does anyone know where I can find a list of the songs that are played in Viva La Bam. I have searched far and wide for a site that would have something like this and have come up empty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    In the end of Season 5 episode 8, it has all the songs played. Look at my post above.
  11. andyman009 said:

Cool

Can someone plzzz help me ive been trying to find the song in Season 3 the driveway skate park one when bam and terry are jammin in terry's white truck, it has a pretty sweet beat if n e 1 knows it plzz lemmy know

thxx
  12. Ovechkin8 said:

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Fertro
    In the end of Season 5 episode 8, it has all the songs played. Look at my post above.
    I know that there's a list of every song but it would probly get pretty boring and long to search through all teh songs especially if your only looking for one song
  13. dropdead said:

does anybody know the name of the song that is played in season 3 episode 2 "uncivil war", as the civil war reenactment army is marching to bams house while everyones asleep?

im also looking for the song thats played everytime the countdown of ape's 24 hour *****-no-more marathon starts over.. in season 3 episode 6, "angry ape"

aaand.. season 3, episode 3, "mutiny on the bam", after bam says "its been decided, im the captain, were going to a deserted island" and rake and raab answer "nice"

none of these snippets have lyrics so i cant search for them myself
    Last edited by dropdead; 10-01-2006 at 01:57 PM.
  14. Aregram said:

Hello Fellas

I need the name of the song from Season 5, Episode 7 (where they are going to rohoboth lagoon with their self-made boats)

when they are on the car and driving the 40miles to delaware river there is a kind of fast metal song, i need the name of it
  15. Deathklaat62 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    The song is called "Only Time" and its by Enya
    What? Enya? The good song on Viva La Bam is called "Cold Black Days"
  16. Aalmost said:

Yo! I need this song fast! What's the name of the song when Seth Meisterman and crew are fixing Bams house and the song when Bam and company are doing "the best prank ever" on Ryan Dunn (when he's In his bed)

This is from Season 2, Episode 1 (Castle Bam)
  17. Aregram said:

Quote Originally Posted by Aregram
    Hello Fellas

I need the name of the song from Season 5, Episode 7 (where they are going to rohoboth lagoon with their self-made boats)

when they are on the car and driving the 40miles to delaware river there is a kind of fast metal song, i need the name of it

hello? nobody knows the answer?
  18. stuart-donald said:

Default need help plz plz plz

I need to no the name of the song that is playe don the episode that don vito and phil become rockstars its at the start of the episode when he plays it on his juke box if u no this song plz email me the name of it plz plz plz Stuart_d_15@hotmail.co.uk plz plz plz plz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. naplm said:

Default ???????????????????

wats the name of the song at the end of episode 7 on season 5 when they are all at the pool with the girls and Bam and someone else goes down the slide.

Dico was mouthing the lyrics.
  20. steve said:

Quote Originally Posted by svensson4
    Did you find the song?? PLEASE give me if you had the song

nr82@hotmail.com

i REALLY wantthis song

its called "I don't care as long as you sing" by the beatsteaks