help!!!!!:(

Thread: help!!!!!:(

Tags: None
  1. method829 said:

Smile help!!!!!:(

Im so happy that i finally found a website like this

now I feel a lil bad that my first post is a request, but this song has been in the back of my head for many years, and it was recently brought back to my attention at a club this past weekend

ok enough of that

all i really know is that it sounds like 80s freestyle or electro and it is sung by a woman

now im not 100% on the accuracy of the lyrics, but i think it goes something like.

"thriller oh whoaaaaaaaaaaa oh thriller"

now a friend of mine said it could be spinner instead of thriller or killer

thanks in advance
    any help would be greatly appreciated

2. method829 said:

anyone?

3. katmiamosha said:

you sure its not micheal jacksons "thriller"? he used to sound like a girl...o wait...he still does...lol. ne way...there r several sites out there that may be able to let u sample so u can be sure. i like to use walmart downloads just to get the little snippet that usually gives u the genral idea without having to download.

4. method829 said:

yeah I have been on itunes for most of the day sampling songs, but the thing is that it wont let me search by genre and im just searching on cd's that say "freestyle" now the thing is, what if it isnt freestyle? now im screwed, this song has been literally eating at me, and i fear i probably wont get any sleep over this. DAMN ocd

5. katmiamosha said:

try walmart downloads. the site went down for a few butu should be back up soon. just go there and search by artist/title. try thriller first. you might get what ur lookin for.

6. method829 said:

found it spin it by sunbelt