I Can't Find Anyone Who Knows This Song !!!!!!!

Thread: I Can't Find Anyone Who Knows This Song !!!!!!!

Tags: None
  1. adden said:

Default I Can't Find Anyone Who Knows This Song !!!!!!!

Sept 2, 1954 Eddy Arnold --- The Horse In Striped Pajamas/why Daddy? Can't Find Anyone Who Has This Record Or The Lyrics To ( Why Daddy?) Please !!! Help Someone Has To Have This Record Or The Lyrics !!!! Thank You

F A B Scott said:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ly...-old-song.html

Was this not the correct answer then? You didn't reply to that post from Mumbles.

3. adden said:

Default the horse in striped pajamas was correct

I Want The Record Because The Song I Want Is On The Flip Side Of The Horse In Striped Pajamas, (why Daddy)

tzina772000 said:

if you want the record, then you should buy it right???

5. adden said:

So What Is The Meaning To Your Reply?

tzina772000 said:

adden I used your words, you said you want the record.

7. adden said:

Thank you for your reply, but I was replying to someone who emailed me about the record. I never expected to get anything for free nor did I ask. as the record was made in 1954 I can't just buy it anywhere. So why are you emailing me and being rude?I don't understand !

atmaestro said:

adden, be nice...
    tzina was not being rude. She was trying to get clarification for the focus of your request. You posted your request in the Lyrics Forum, so most of us were looking for the lyrics to "Horse In Striped Pajamas". If your goal is to obtain a recording of the flip-side of the record, our efforts have been mis-directed. We just need to understand what you actually want in order to help you.

Which song are you looking for, "Horse In Striped Pajamas" or "Why Daddy ?"
    Do you want the lyrics, a copy of the recording, or the original vinyl record?

The following is the official identification label for the original 45 record:
    Horse In Striped Pajamas / Why Daddy = SP RCA VICTOR WY-492 (US)

The following are websites that may help you find the original recording (no guarantees):
    10,000s OF 45RPMS FOR SALE - rec.music.marketplace.vinyl | Google Groups
    29,157 Vinyl Records FS - rec.music.marketplace.vinyl | Google Groups

Happy Hunting!
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

9. webmoneycb said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by atmaster View Post
    adden, be nice...
    tzina was not being rude. She was trying to get clarification for the focus of your request. You posted your request in the Lyrics Forum, so most of us were looking for the lyrics to "Horse In Striped Pajamas". If your goal is to obtain a recording of the flip-side of the record, our efforts have been mis-directed. We just need to understand what you actually want in order to help you.

Which song are you looking for, "Horse In Striped Pajamas" or "Why Daddy ?"
    Do you want the lyrics, a copy of the recording, or the original vinyl record?

The following is the official identification label for the original 45 record:
    Horse In Striped Pajamas / Why Daddy = SP RCA VICTOR WY-492 (US)

The following are websites that may help you find the original recording (no guarantees):
    10,000s OF 45RPMS FOR SALE - rec.music.marketplace.vinyl | Google Groups
    29,157 Vinyl Records FS - rec.music.marketplace.vinyl | Google Groups

Happy Hunting!

Thanks for your post. Pretty cool though.

10. amfm919 said:

I have this 45 at home, I would be happy to make you a CD copy if you could help me find someone local to me who could do it. i live in King County Washington, if you are still interested.