Abercrombie and Hollister

Thread: Abercrombie and Hollister

Tags: None
  1. abergirl6 said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ezra209 View Post
    when other people have asked this same question i suggested The Hush Sound. the guy does sound like panic and there is a girl.

these are the songs they have playing in the store, try them out to see if you find what you're looking for:
    Wine Red (Tommie Sunshine's Brooklyn Fire Retouch)
    Crawling Towards The Sun
    City Traffic Puzzle
    Carry Me Home
    AHH! THANK YOUU SO MUCH !
  2. yellowpup said:

Default Helllpp!!

HEY GUYS! ok so me and my friend were in hollister, and there was this song WE LOVED. and are searching EVERYWHERE for it, it would be amazing, if someone could tell us what song it is.. it goes something like..

i wanna go outside tonight..

we cant remember the excact words.. but its something about this girl going outside in the night, and the guy doenst know what to do?

im sorry.. we really cant remember the words.. but its SO good, and it would be soo great if someone could help us out..

hollistercutie said:

Quote Originally Posted by yellowpup View Post
    HEY GUYS! ok so me and my friend were in hollister, and there was this song WE LOVED. and are searching EVERYWHERE for it, it would be amazing, if someone could tell us what song it is.. it goes something like..

i wanna go outside tonight..

we cant remember the excact words.. but its something about this girl going outside in the night, and the guy doenst know what to do?

im sorry.. we really cant remember the words.. but its SO good, and it would be soo great if someone could help us out..
    i was JUST about to recommend this song because i love it too

middle of the night by sherwood

does anyone know the song with the words that go something like this: "the front and the back of the line are the same" i hear it all the time at work, but havent had the chance to look it up

EDIT: nevermind the song i was looking for is "For the Longest Time" by sherwood.
    Last edited by hollistercutie; 07-11-2007 at 02:06 PM.
  4. divafina said:

Default Hellpppppp

i heard this song recently and i HAVE 2 know what it is, someone please help.... it goes something like....
    how do you feel...how do you know?.....
    its a girl who sings it and its like a dance track i think! please help xxxxxxx
  5. mela246 said:

Does anyone know a song...a girl sings it...the only part i can remember is "you did the same dance"..its kinda upbeat..thanks!!
  6. watchtheworldtd said:

alright so there's a song that they play

it's a cover of the police. it's called Murder By Number.
    i already downloaded the police version, but the chorus is in a swing drum beat. the song i'm talking about has a double time chorus.

it's the same song just by different band, does anyone know who covered it?
  7. ezra209 said:

Quote Originally Posted by watchtheworldtd View Post
    alright so there's a song that they play

it's a cover of the police. it's called Murder By Number.
    i already downloaded the police version, but the chorus is in a swing drum beat. the song i'm talking about has a double time chorus.

it's the same song just by different band, does anyone know who covered it?
    it's Policia

hollistercutie said:

does anybody know the song that goes something like

"my baby kisses like a heart attack" or something like that..

i havent had the time to look it up at work.

oh & i recommend "just like heaven" by gatsby's american dream!
  9. ezra209 said:

Quote Originally Posted by hollistercutie View Post
    does anybody know the song that goes something like

"my baby kisses like a heart attack" or something like that..

i havent had the time to look it up at work.

oh & i recommend "just like heaven" by gatsby's american dream!

Head Automatica - Curious
  10. wowo said:

Quote Originally Posted by uenvyme View Post
    HELP!! I heard this song at Hollister and I love it but I don't know what it's called? I goes like "Tell me that your all right, and everything is all right" That is all I remember.
    everything is all right by motion city soundtrack..

for anyone looking for a song.. type in lyrics in google and lyrics after.. the title and artist usually show up for the song
  11. dudesAndbettys said:

Thumbs up Everybody Else - Makeup

I need some help guys... I cant seem to find this song anywhere i look!!! --> Everybody Else - Makeup

Ive tried limewire, bearshare, imesh, morpheus and ares and they all dont have it

can someone thats very kind provide me with a download link or someone on the board to email this song to me? thanks a lot.

private message me and ill provide you with an email address Thanks again
    Last edited by dudesAndbettys; 07-16-2007 at 07:24 PM.

hollistercutie said:

Quote Originally Posted by dudesAndbettys View Post
    I need some help guys... I cant seem to find this song anywhere i look!!! --> Everybody Else - Makeup

Ive tried limewire, bearshare, imesh, morpheus and ares and they all dont have it

can someone thats very kind provide me with a download link or someone on the board to email this song to me? thanks a lot.

i listen to it on one of those non-official myspace pages of everybody else.
  13. ezra209 said:

Quote Originally Posted by dudesAndbettys View Post

buy it off iTunes. come on, its only 99cents
  14. k.izzle8 said:

so i just heard this one song in hollister today.. i want it really bad.. but all i know is it goes "oh(short) oh(short) oh(short) ohhhhh(long)... its a really catchy beat.. i want it realllly bad.. any help would be great! thanks!!

hollistercutie said:

Quote Originally Posted by k.izzle8 View Post
    so i just heard this one song in hollister today.. i want it really bad.. but all i know is it goes "oh(short) oh(short) oh(short) ohhhhh(long)... its a really catchy beat.. i want it realllly bad.. any help would be great! thanks!!
    the only one i can think of right now is lillix - sweet temptation

& instead they sing "follow follow follow follooow"
  16. hooshier1986 said:

Default Hollister Song

I just went in to Hollister today and i heard this song but i can barely remember any of the lyrics. I believe it had something like "the way i miss you" ( or something along those lines) and "drifting / drift away" I believe it was a solo male singer, it was upbeat and kind of punkish style. Please help if you know the name of this song.
  17. brooke.mohler said:

hey does anybody know a song that goes like
    "and let the cops chase us all night"
    and a song that goes like
    "what ever happened to micheal jackson and something about mtv"
    i will love you forever if you know:]
  18. ezra209 said:

Quote Originally Posted by brooke.mohler View Post
    hey does anybody know a song that goes like
    "and let the cops chase us all night"
    and a song that goes like
    "what ever happened to micheal jackson and something about mtv"
    i will love you forever if you know:]
    if you meant "let the cops chase us around", then the first song is a cover of the song 'Hey Jealousy' (such an old but good song!) and it's by Hit The Lights

the 2nd song is FM Static - Flop Culture
    Last edited by ezra209; 07-17-2007 at 07:49 PM.
  19. k.izzle8 said:

Quote Originally Posted by hollistercutie View Post
    the only one i can think of right now is lillix - sweet temptation

& instead they sing "follow follow follow follooow"

thats not it... its a guy singing it.. but thanks for trying to help!
  20. The-cute-red-hat said:

holy crap there's a lot of people who want to know certain songs. Maybe they should make such a place for just abercrombie and Hollister...you know i don't even know what it is. Is it like I dk... what is it?