I need help to translate this

Thread: I need help to translate this

Tags: None
  1. rozika said:

Default I need help to translate this

Hello I know this is not a song but i don't know were else to go to translate this lette I would really need help it would be greatly appreciate ited. Thank you....

Hello My Love
    How are you? I’m doing fine but I would be doing better if you where here with me. This is so hard you are thousand miles away from me. I’m miss you every single second that goes by.
    I know we had hard times but please understand why I’m the way I am. I hope I can forget what you did, for now it’s still fresh in my mind and it’s really hurting. I know I hurt you but not the same reason that you hurt me, but please forgive me. Please what ever I tell you it’s the truth I’m not lying to you at all there’s no reason for me to lye. If I really wanted to have someone else in my life It would of happened by now but I don’t want anyone but you and only you (Henry De La Cruz Matos.) I hope the same goes for you. Please let me know if you don’t feel the same. I really want to go further with you and not living apart. I’m crying has I write this letter there’s no words to describe how I feel about you and it all started December 4 2006 and I still feel the same about you until this day August 4 2007. All the times that I was there in the DR I had great times I will never forget especially that time with the pillow in my mouth ha ha…….Anyway I will let you go for now I will write back another day.

Love always Josie
    I love you with all of my heart and soul.

Big Hugs and Big Kisses.

2. BalianG said:

Hola mi amor:
    ¿Como estas? yo estoy bien pero estaría mejor si tu estuvieras aqui conmigo. Es muy difícil tenerte a millas de distancia lejos de mi. Te extraño cada segundo que pasa.
    Se que pasamos momentos muy difíciles pero por favor comprende porque soy como soy. Espero y pueda olvidar lo que hiciste, por ahora todavía esta fresco en mi mente y realmente me duele. Se que yo también te hice daño pero no por la misma razón por la que tu me dañaste, pero por favor perdóname. Por favor, todo lo que te digo es verdad, no te miento ni tengo razones para hacerlo. Si realmente quise tener a alguien más en mi vida fué por lo que pasó pero ahora no quiero a nadie más, solo a ti y solamente a tí (Henry De La Cruz Matos.) Espero que a ti te pase lo mismo. Por favor, hazme saber si tu no sientes lo mismo. En verdad quiero llegar lejos contigo y que no vivamos separados. Estoy llorando al escribir esta carta, no hay palabras para describir como me siento respecto a ti, todo comenzo el 4 de Diciembre de 2006 y todavía siento lo mismo hasta este día, hoy 4 de Agosto de 2007. Todo el tiempo que he estado en el DR he tenido bellos momentos, nunca olvidaré especialmente aquella vez en que tenía el cojín en la boca ja ja ja...... De cualquier forma, te dejaré ir por ahora, te volveré a escribir otro día.

Te quiere siempre Josie
    Te amo con todo mi corazón y mi alma.
    Abrazotes y besotes. :P

p.d. estuve a punto de soltar el llanto al traducir esto, voy por mi consabida dosis de tekila, espero te sea de ayuda rozika.

3. rozika said:

Thank you so much for this translation I read it it's sounds like i wanted too.Thank you so much BalianG