Bar?? Manço - Domates Biber Patl?can?????

Thread: Bar?? Manço - Domates Biber Patl?can?????

Tags: None

iyeah said:

Arrow Bar?? Manço - Domates Biber Patl?can?????

i need your translating service,sevgili arkadasim!

such songs always reminds me of 80's or earlier days,though i couldn't remember very clearly of that... it's said a very intense facsinating age,full of maybes...at least so it was in china,,when so many poets and campus folk singers with guitars..and street dance pop up as the film"breakin' "being on,and also chinese rock gave his first roaring!...
    i would love to share my feeling with you,all the artistic friends here(i dare say so,coz all of us r melomania or lyricomania)
    as i have known anadolu rock well developed very early ,as early as western rock.
    i will enjoy sharing your thoughts of it
    pls...!
    Last edited by iyeah; 09-04-2007 at 07:50 AM.
    “well, maybe there's a god above
    but all i've ever learned from love
    was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you”

wisalias said:

Quote Originally Posted by iyeah View Post

such songs always reminds me of 80's or earlier days,though i couldn't remember very clearly of that... it's said a very intense facsinating age,full of maybes...at least so it was in china,,when so many poets and campus folk singers with guitars..and street dance pop up as the film"breakin' "being on,and also chinese rock gave his first roaring!...
    i would love to share my feeling with you,all the artistic friends here(i dare say so,coz all of us r melomania or lyricomania)
    as i have known anadolu rock well developed very early ,as early as western rock.
    pls...!
    Domates biber patlıcan // tomatoes, pepper, aubergine!!
    Bir anda bütün dünyam karardı bu sesle sokaklar yankılandı // just in one moment all my world got darken, with this yelling all the streets resounded

Keşke hislerimi sana açıkça anlatabilseydim // i wish i have told my feeling to you straight out
    Sana deli gibi aşık olduğumu söyleyebilseydim // i wish i have told that i was in love with you madly
    Göz göze geldiğimiz o anda // in the moment we came eye to eye
    Sanki dilim tutuldu bir anda konuşamadım karşında // as if i was tongue-tied, i couldn't talk to you

Oysa bütün cesaretimi toplayıp sana gelmiştim // however i came to you with all my courage
    Senin için çarpan şu kalbi gör istemiştim // i wanted you to see this heart which flutters for you
    Tam elini tutmak üzereyken aşkımı itiraf edecekken // when i was so close to hold your hand, to confess my love
    Sokaktan gelen o sesle yıkıldı dünyam // my world collapsed with that yelling coming from the street

Bir anda bütün dünyam karardı bu sesle sokaklar yankılandı // just in one moment all my world got darken, with this yelling all the streets resounded

Şimdi benden çok uzaklardasın biliyorum // i know, you are very far from me now
    Belki bir gün dönersin diye dualar ediyorum // i am praying for you to come back one day
    Seni bir daha görsem yeter inan ki bu bir ömre bedel // believe me, to see you once more worths a life, it's enough for me
    Yeter ki bitmesin bu rüyam // just so my dream won't end...

Nereye gitsem ne yana baksam hep seni görüyorum // wherever i go, wherever i look, i always see you
    Biliyorum artık çok geç ama yine de bekliyorum // i know it's too late but i still wait for you
    Her şey boş geliyor bana sarılacağım sımsıkı sana // everything seems worthless to me, i will hug you very tight
    Yeter ki yıkılmasın bir daha dünyam // just so my world will not collapse again

wisalias said:

pls...!
    for anadolu rock, there were a few bands actually in 70s... but they were so fine... kurtalan ekspresi is one of them and if i am not wrong, barış manço was singing with them at the beginning... and also moğollar made a big development for anadolu rock... they still keep doing actually.... they were adorable and always will be...

marmaris said:

lets not forget Erkin Koray

iyeah said:

Quote Originally Posted by wisalias View Post
    Domates biber patl?can // tomatoes, pepper, aubergine!!
    haha,i got it now
    why i hadn't guessed it mean this
    BTW,patl?can,my fav vegetable(cook in chinese style )

iyeah said:

Quote Originally Posted by marmaris View Post
    lets not forget Erkin Koray
    of course will never ever !

iyeah said:

Quote Originally Posted by wisalias View Post
    for anadolu rock, there were a few bands actually in 70s... but they were so fine... kurtalan ekspresi is one of them and if i am not wrong, bar?? manço was singing with them at the beginning... and also mo?ollar made a big development for anadolu rock... they still keep doing actually.... they were adorable and always will be...
    thanks for ur guide
    let me check it out

che-che-che-check it out...

wisalias said:

thanks for ur guide
    let me check it out

che-che-che-check it out...
    her zaman...

by the way, thanks milena and marmaris... i can't believe that i forgot them...

alp_er said:

erkin koray is my favorite..
    have u hear 'yağmurun sesine bak'?

wisalias said:

Quote Originally Posted by alp_er View Post
    have u hear 'yağmurun sesine bak'?
    aşka davet ediyooooor
    cama vuraaaan her damlaaaaaa
    beni haraaap ediiiiyooooor

alp_er said:

güzel şarkıdır

iyeah said:

Quote Originally Posted by alp_er View Post
    have u hear 'ya?murun sesine bak'?
    yes,just now,but it's by Ibrahim Tatlises

bogazici86 said:

what! İbo sings it, too? Alp, did you hear it? I'm sure you will be impressed when you listen it from Tatlıses, hahaha
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

iyeah said:

Quote Originally Posted by bogazici86 View Post
    what! ?bo sings it, too? Alp, did you hear it? I'm sure you will be impressed when you listen it from Tatl?ses, hahaha
    u mean i was listening to a JOKE?
    is it harmful to my ears?

bogazici86 said:

did you mean you listened "yağmurun sesine bak" from tatlises? If so, I joked Alp because he likes that song and also he hates Tatlıses. noo, it is not harmful to your ears if you like it I made fun
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

iyeah said:

did you mean you listened "ya?murun sesine bak" from tatlises? If so, I joked Alp because he likes that song and also he hates Tatl?ses. noo, it is not harmful to your ears if you like it I made fun
    i got it now
    oh,alp,take care~ i didn't mean to hurt you by telling u this

i have no idea about that song i heard,seda

alp_er said:

hhaah i was worried a bit

bogazici86 said:

hahaha, ok no problem! I think Alp would go mad if he heard that song from his dear İbo!

wisalias said:

hahaha, ok no problem! I think Alp would go mad if he heard that song from his dear İbo!
    i also tried to download the song from limewire... there were two versions, one from cem karaca and other from ibo i chose cem karaca and i don't think that i did sth wrong :P

alp_er said:

OMg