Latin Ethno

Thread: Latin Ethno

Tags: None

AnnaVissi said:

Default Latin Ethno

Hola hente...can someone here suggest me some latin ethnic songs...i wanna see how it sound...please....if anyone here s in to this kind of music..i ll be thankfull just with some names..but if someone has links...Thank you in advance

Pau_GyG said:

Hello! I don´t really know exactly what you mean by "Ethnic" songs. May be I could suggest you some folklore music from Argentina, which is my country. Please tell me if that´s the kind of music you´re looking for, and I´ll give you some artists´ names.
    XOXOXO

3. Carlitos.cr said:

Hola AnnaVissi

Latin American music is **very** different from one country to the other and there are many different rythms that could be considered as "ethnic".

As Pao_GyG says, we would need to know what kind of rythms you are interested in.

I can provide information about artists from the Caribe (Caribbean Islands), Central America and Mexico.

Best regards,
    Carlos from Costa Rica.

AnnaVissi said:

yes people thank you for the replys...ethnic music...must be that... folklore music...it s the same...yes i would like to hear some names from Argentina,Peru...you know latin countrys....I m waiting for your replyes....

5. Carlitos.cr said:

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaVissi View Post
    yes people thank you for the replys...ethnic music...must be that... folklore music...it s the same...yes i would like to hear some names from Argentina,Peru...you know latin countrys....I m waiting for your replyes....
    OK first suggestion: Mercedes Sosa from Argentina. She sings something we call "Trova" this is music with very social oriented and poetic lyrics. One of my favorite songs of her is "Duerme Negrito" (Sleep little black child").

More suggestions soon. I'm leaving from work to home...

Best regards,
    Carlos