Abercrombie and Hollister

Thread: Abercrombie and Hollister

Tags: None

tttakudzwa said:

Quote Originally Posted by csu11 View Post
    I heard a song at Hollister that said "You put on your makeup"...."What are you afraid of?" Does anyone know what it is?!
    Thats By Meat Market called Make Up
    i love all their songs they weird but awesome
  2. linzmarie93 said:

i'm looking for new songs to put on my ipod, and hollister always has some good ones. can you tell me some of your favorites? Thankss!
  3. Sharshar292 said:

does anyone know this song it has been bothering me for the longest time it is really pop style and has a guy and a girl singing some of the lyrics are "cause these bright lights ohhhh" i dont remember the rest

please help me out!
  4. hilikuus said:

ok, i NEED to figure this out, this song goes like this:

"whoa, oh oh we like ...........(i dont know what they say)"
    and then theres a girl singing on top of that, something like, "and seasons change....."
    and the boy goes something like "warrior and we like"

i have NO IDEA WHAT IT IS. I went to the jukebox in teh store and it said it was cobra starship, but i downloaded the song and it wasn't the one!

please HELP!
    Last edited by hilikuus; 11-08-2007 at 10:22 PM.

tttakudzwa said:

Quote Originally Posted by hilikuus View Post
    ok, i NEED to figure this out, this song goes like this:

"whoa, oh oh we like ...........(i dont know what they say)"
    and then theres a girl singing on top of that, something like, "and seasons change....."
    and the boy goes something like "warrior and we like"

i have NO IDEA WHAT IT IS. I went to the jukebox in teh store and it said it was cobra starship, but i downloaded the song and it wasn't the one!

please HELP!
    heyy thats Wine Red tommie sunshine remix by The Hush Sound
  6. ell5037 said:

Quote Originally Posted by uenvyme View Post
    HELP!! I heard this song at Hollister and I love it but I don't know what it's called? I goes like "Tell me that your all right, and everything is all right" That is all I remember.

"everything is alright" by motion city soundtrack
  7. ell5037 said:

Quote Originally Posted by hollister101 View Post
    well i work at hollister but i dont know the song it goes something like whoa o whoa (somethin something) i thought everything was fine? its also a girl singing it! Anyone please help!!
    probably paramore.. but idk the name

hollistercutie said:

Quote Originally Posted by tttakudzwa View Post
    Thats By Meat Market called Make Up
    i love all their songs they weird but awesome
    i think you mean "make up" by everybody else.
  9. California Love said:

If Theres anyone who needs help with any songs that they've heard in HOLLISTER Co. just let me know. I work there so it'll be pretty easy for me to identify your requests.

<3
  10. California Love said:

Quote Originally Posted by linzmarie93 View Post
    i'm looking for new songs to put on my ipod, and hollister always has some good ones. can you tell me some of your favorites? Thankss!

Five Minutes to Midnight- Boys Lke Girls
    Makeup- Everybody Else
    All of the Above- Big City Rock
    All of Your Love- HelloGoodbye
    Touchdown Turnaround- HelloGoodbye
    My Best Friend's Hot- The Dollyrots
    Keep It Comin'- Love Arcade
    Dance Floor Anthem- Good Charlotte
    CrushCrushCrush- Paramore
    The Science of Selling Yourself Short- Less Than Jake
    The Take Over The Breaks Over- Fall Out Boy
    Miracle- Paramore
    Thats What you Get- Paramore
    Sing To Me- Run Kid Run
    Outline Of Love- Run Kid Run
    When Your Heart Stops Beating- +44
    Hey Jealousy- Hit The Lights

These are most of the songs they repeatedly play at hollister while im working so chances are you've heard some of these. Hope this helps you or anyone else in need of some new songs. <3
  11. sarahhh said:

so i heard this song once and i looked at the like song window and i think it said teddybears but when i look for the song its know where to be found and i dont know thw artist all i know is that i have never heard them before... anyone know what i am talking bout??

tttakudzwa said:

Quote Originally Posted by sarahhh View Post
    so i heard this song once and i looked at the like song window and i think it said teddybears but when i look for the song its know where to be found and i dont know thw artist all i know is that i have never heard them before... anyone know what i am talking bout??
    That should be by the Teddy Bears called Cobra Style
  13. Kamiakpartigirl said:

Quote Originally Posted by Hollister202 View Post
    I was wondering if you know this song and what its called it goes like this, "she said she's leaving on a monday, that gives me one more night," So if you know it please tell me the name and artist
    Thats called "She Doesn't Get It" by The Format (the best band ever)...and its 'shes leaving on a sunday'..haha
  14. Kamiakpartigirl said:

Hey i have a question..whats the song called where its like "i dont want to be alone, i dont want to be alone"

lollipop said:

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiakpartigirl View Post
    Hey i have a question..whats the song called where its like "i dont want to be alone, i dont want to be alone"
    maybe Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Anthem (I don't want to be in love) ?
    check out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_mhpRz0liA
  16. tehallstar said:

Ok I just heard the song today at Hollister. I work there and I couldnt get to the screen fast enough to check it out. I can barely recall the lyics but it was one dude and he was saying something along the lines "im the type of guy .... stare.............flash" hmm idk its pretty vague sorry i feel like a douche since im not giving much but i really want this song and i googled and couldn't find it. thanks in advance.

tttakudzwa said:

Quote Originally Posted by tehallstar View Post
    Ok I just heard the song today at Hollister. I work there and I couldnt get to the screen fast enough to check it out. I can barely recall the lyics but it was one dude and he was saying something along the lines "im the type of guy .... stare.............flash" hmm idk its pretty vague sorry i feel like a douche since im not giving much but i really want this song and i googled and couldn't find it. thanks in advance.

Thats by Cobrastarship called My moves are White(white hot that is)

its like

I’m the kinda guy that you ain’t ever seen before.
    If you wanna hit the floor,
    Are you ready for more?
    I’m the kinda guy that it ain’t easy to forget.
    Girl, I’m gonna make you sweat,
    Are you ready, are you ready for more?
  18. maddierss said:

can someone help me out.. please (:
    i heard this song in hollister, the only words i remember we're something like "cause your 16 under the stars..."
  19. laceyholovacko said:

Unhappy please help!!!

i work at hollister and there is this one song that I like but i dnt kno wat its called or who sings it..i kno that it goes somethin like.... i could tell from across the room there's a tear in her (?) eyes..then something else...when you left in your best friends ride...thats all i remember..but i wuld relle like to kno wat its called and who sings it =[
  20. California Love said:

Quote Originally Posted by maddierss View Post
    can someone help me out.. please (:
    i heard this song in hollister, the only words i remember we're something like "cause your 16 under the stars..."
    thats called 6 feet under the stars by all time low