Solved: Looking for a Greek Song...

Thread: Solved: Looking for a Greek Song...

Tags: None

Angelsleaze said:

Default Solved: Looking for a Greek Song...

Unfortunately I've googled it and tried to find it by any means I could think of, I believe this is my last chance :<

I'm not sure about the artist nor the song title but I was able to find what I presume are some of the song's lyrics. I heard this song yesterday in a radio channel of Thessaloniki... The song was greek alternative style (εντεχνο?) and I'm pretty sure it included the phrase μια νεα ζωη περιμενει (a new life awaits - being polite and writting it in english too). What I managed to find from a blog that doesn't exist anymore was these lyrics: μια νέα ζωή σε περιμένει. τρέχα να φέρεις την ελπίδα. μα να κρατάς την καταιγίδα. σ’ ένα μπουντρούμι φυλαγμένη. στο πιο στενό κελί σου, κλείσ’ τη ... (a new life awaits. run to fetch hope. but to hold the storm. kept in a cell. in your narrowest cage, shut it in...)

Well if someone could help me out I would be very berry grateful and happy :> Thanks in advance for your trouble and interest! Even if it's not found it's ok!

Ευχαριστω!
    Thank you!

Mr.FetaCheese said:

Maybe it is "Giorgos Kokkinos - Eleni"?

Angelsleaze said:

Hmm, thanks a lot =) But I can't seem to be able to find it somewhere so I can listen to it =S Any ideas?
    Heavy metal & Glam rock

What more can I say?!

Mr.FetaCheese said:

No sorry, it seems like a pretty unknown song. I just found the name on this site: http://www.peri-grafis.com/ergo.php?id=953

Angelsleaze said:

Oh wow =) Seems like this is were I got the lyrics from, it looks like poetry though and not lyrics anyway, hehe! Who knows, it might be a song! In anyway you solved it! Thanks a lot for this! Please mark this thread as solved
    Heavy metal & Glam rock

What more can I say?!