Andy - Tavallod

Thread: Andy - Tavallod

Tags: None
  1. sergei said:

Default Andy - Tavallod

Hello to all of you, nice people. Could someone help me with translation and transliteration of "Tavalod" by Andy? Thanks a lot and have a great weekend.
    Sergei.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJgieWrkNRY

P.S. Anybody know the place to find the karaoke version of this song? Free or not. The one that has only instrumental and chorus? No video is needed.

***Soniya*** said:

Talking tavalod= birthday

Quote Originally Posted by sergei View Post
    Hello to all of you, nice people. Could someone help me with translation and transliteration of "Tavalod" by Andy? Thanks a lot and have a great weekend.
    Sergei.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJgieWrkNRY

P.S. Anybody know the place to find the karaoke version of this song? Free or not. The one that has only instrumental and chorus? No video is needed.

lyrics:
    امشب شب ما غرق گل وشادی وشوره = tonight our night is bursting with flowers and joy and passion.
    از جشن ستاره آسمون یه پارچه نوره = celebration of stars had made the sky bright as day.
    امشب خونمون پر از طنین دلنوازه = tonight our home is full of pleasant echoes
    تو خونه پر از نوای دلنشین سازه = the house is filled with melodious sounds of musical tools
    عزیزم هدیه ی من برات یه دنیا عشقه = my darling my gift for you is that I love you more than the whole world.
    زندگیم با بودنت درست مثله بهشته = my life with you in it, is better than hope of heaven.
    تو خونه سبد سبد گلهای سرخ ومیخک = the house is filled with bouquet after bouquet of rose and lily
    عزیزم دوستت دارم تولدت مبارک = my darling, I love you…happy birthday.
    جشن تو جشن تولد تموم خوبی هاست = your birthday is celebration of all that is good .
    جشن تو شروع زیبای تموم شا دیهاست = your birthday is beautiful beginning of happiness.
    جشن تو شروع یک روز مقدسه برام = your birthday is the beginning of a holy day for me…
    وقت شکر گذاریه به سوی درگاهه خداست = a day that is time to pray and thank God (for your birth and your being in my life)
    امشب تو ببین چه شور وحالی وصفایی = look ,what a joyful, zealous, passionate party we have tonight.
    توستی که گل سرسبده محفل مایی = but you are the one, who is the most beautiful flower of our party
    امشب رو لبا گلهای خنده واسه توست = every flower of smile that you see on lips, it is all for you.
    آرزوی ما بخت بلند در طالع توست = every wish is that “ may the stars gift you with the best and happiest fate.
    -------------------------------------
    here is MP3 version of the song:

http://www.yemahal.com/song/3102.htm

***sonia***

***Soniya*** said:

Cool tavalod = birthday

dear Sergei....actually reading farsi this way with latin letters is rather difficult...i hope you can read them...
    if you had any difficulty in any part let me know....;-D

emshab shabe ma gharghe gol o shadi o shoore === tonight our night is bursting with flowers and joy and passion.

az jashne setare asemoon, ye parche noore === celebration of stars had made the sky bright as day.

emshab khoonamoon por az tanine delnavaze === tonight our home is full of pleasant echoes

too khoone por az navaye delneshine saze === the house is filled with melodious sounds of musical tools

azizam hedye man barat ye donya eshghe === my darling my gift for you is that I love you more than the whole world.

zendegim ba boodanet dorost mesle beheshte === my life with you in it, is better than hope of heaven.

too khoone sabad sabad golaye sorkh o mikhah === the house is filled with bouquet after bouquet of rose and lily

azizam dooset daram, tavalodet mobarak === my darling, I love you…happy birthday.

jashne to, jashne tavalode tamoome khoobihas === your birthday is celebration of all that is good .

jashne to , jashne shoroe zibaye tamoome shadihas === your birthday is beautiful beginning of happiness.

jashne to shoroe yak rooze moghadase baram === your birthday is the beginning of a holy day for me…

vaghte shokr gozari a, be sooye dargahe khodas === a day that is time to pray and thank God (for your birth and your being in my life)

emshab to bebin che soor o hali o safaee === look ,what a joyful, zealous, passionate party we have tonight.

to ooni gole sar sabade mahfele maee === but you are the one, who is the most beautiful flower of our party

emshab ro laba golaye khande vase a tost === every flower of smile that you see on lips, it is all for you.

arezooye ma bakhte boland dar tale tost === every wish is that “ may the stars gift you with the best and happiest fate.

***sonia***

4. sergei said:

Sonia,
    You are darling, thanks a lot for your time. I have someone who can help me with pronunciation.
    Sergei.