please english to turkish

Thread: please english to turkish

Tags: None
  1. baybee-terri said:

Exclamation please english to turkish

hello i would firstly like to say how gratefull i am for everything you people do you have helped me alot and you do it out of the goodness of your hearts so just a little round of applause for you all!!
    and secondly i was woundering if you could translate me a letter which i am writing to my fainces family. thank you very very much people!!
    here it is>>>>

hello family in law!! how are you all? im missing you all so much. how are the my fish and rabbits? i hope no more fish have died! i miss temet and guzel so much! im going to buy the rabbits loads of toys and treats for when i come in may. well im hoping mehmet can get a break from the army in may and i will come and visit you all. i will probably come a week before to spend some time with you all first. but i will probably have a breakdown haha because sleeping in our bedroom without little mehmet!im so glad that he has been ringing everyday it gives me hope that he will be alright. i dont normally pray but i have been for mehmet.
    Ayse- hello!! im missing you so much my only sister. did you go to the theater? if you did was it good and what did you watch? i hope you are looking after the rabbits because you are the new mum now. how is school? when are your holidays from school for the summer?
    Bilal and Feyzullah- hello! how are you both? i hope feyzullah has been the dad to the rabbits i remember you love them! and bilal hopefully i will be in turkey for your birthday on the 3rd of may! im excited are you? how is school?
    Mustafa- i hope you are ok. and not getting into too much trouble! how are all your friends? best of luck for your operation i will try to come and be with you if you let me know when the operation is because i am getting money every month so will be able to fly out. and best of luck with the court you deserve justice!!
    Dad in law- how are you? how is football haha? watch out for derby count - thats my familys football team although they are very bad! i hear you are tyring to help mehmet to not go to a kurdish part of turkey so thank you for that. how did it go at the hospital regarding cancer? and how are your teeth since the dentist??
    Mother in law- hellllloooooooo. im missing you so much. guess what? i have learnt how to cook! i have been cooking my own sauces for when i make pasta and hot saladas with different beans and stuff im so proud of myself. im on a diet at the minute! i want to loose about 2 stone. and i am going to the gym everyday. missing mehmet like crazy, your the best person to talk about this to as im sure your missing him crazily also. i am looking for a job at the minute so i can start saving up for my wedding im working on making a scrap book with pictures and designs i want for the wedding so i will either send you it or bring it out with me in may. im so excited!! and sorry i havent rang you or text you i have no credit and no money to buy some but dont worry i will be getting some money next week.

love you all so much and missing you all
    love terri karagoz!!

se_miso_kai_se_agapo said:

hello family in law!!/selam hali hazırda aile! how are you all?/hepiniz nasılsınız? im missing you all so much./hepinizi çok özledim. how are the my fish and rabbits?/balığım ve tavşanlarım nasıl? i hope no more fish have died!/umarım daha fazla balık ölmemiştir. i miss temet and guzel so much!/'temet' ve 'güzel'i çok özledim. im going to buy the rabbits loads of toys and treats for when i come in may./mayısta geliceğim için bir sürü oyuncak tavşan ve ikram(hediye) alıcam. well im hoping mehmet can get a break from the army in may and i will come and visit you all./umarım mehmet mayısta ordudan izin alır ve gelince hepinizi ziyaret ederim. i will probably come a week before to spend some time with you all first./muhtemelen önce sizinle vakit geçirebilmek için bir hafta önce gelicem. but i will probably have a breakdown haha because sleeping in our bedroom without little mehmet!/sanırım moralim bozulacak haha çünkü yatak odamızda küçük mehmet olmadan uyuyorum. im so glad that he has been ringing everyday it gives me hope that he will be alright./beni hergün araması mutlu ediyo,iyi olacağana dair bana umut veriyo. i dont normally pray but i have been for mehmet. /normalde dua etmem ama mehmet için ediyorum.
    Ayse- hello!! im missing you so much my only sister./Ayşe-selam!tek kardeşim seni çok özledim. did you go to the theater?/sinemaya(tiyatroya) gittin mi? if you did was it good and what did you watch?/gittiysen izlediğin şey güzel miydi ve ne izledin? i hope you are looking after the rabbits because you are the new mum now./umarım tavşanlara bakıyorsundur çünkü şu anda yeni anne sensin. how is school?/okul nasıl? when are your holidays from school for the summer? okullarınız için yaz tatili ne zaman?
    Bilal and Feyzullah- hello! how are you both?/Bilal ve Feyzullah-selam!her ikinizi nasılsınız? i hope feyzullah has been the dad to the rabbits i remember you love them!/umarım Feyzullah tavşanlara babalık yapıyordur hatırladığım kadarıyla onları seviyor. and bilal hopefully i will be in turkey for your birthday on the 3rd of may!/ve Bilal neyse ki mayısın 3'ünde doğumgünün için orda olacağım. im excited are you?/heyecanlıyım,ya sen? how is school?/okul nasıl?
    Mustafa- i hope you are ok./Mustafa-umarım iyisindir. and not getting into too much trouble!/ve çok fazla belaya bulaşmak yoktur! how are all your friends?/tüm arkadaşların nasıl? best of luck for your operation i will try to come and be with you if you let me know when the operation is because i am getting money every month so will be able to fly out./operasyonun için iyi şanslar, eğer operasyonun ne zaman olduğunu bilirsem gelmeye ve seninle olmaya çalışacağım çünkü her ay para biriktiriyorum böylece uçabileceğim. and best of luck with the court you deserve justice!! /ve mahkemede iyi şanslar,yargılamayı hak ediyorsun.
    Dad in law- how are you?/baba-nasılsın? how is football haha?/futbol nasıl haha? watch out for derby count/derbi hesabını bekle - thats my familys football team although they are very bad! i hear you are tyring to help mehmet to not go to a kurdish part of turkey so thank you for that./mehmet'e türkiye'nin doğusuna gitmemesi için yardım ettiğini duydum,teşekkürler. how did it go at the hospital regarding cancer?/hastanede kanseri kabullenmek nasıl gitti? and how are your teeth since the dentist??ve dişlerin diş hekimine gittiğinden beri nasıl?
    Mother in law- hellllloooooooo./anne,selam! im missing you so much./seni çok özlüyorum. guess what?/noldu tahmin et? i have learnt how to cook!/yemek pişirmesini öğrendim! i have been cooking my own sauces for when i make pasta and hot saladas with different beans and stuff im so proud of myself./kendi başıma pastalar için soslar yapıyorum ve farklı bezelyelerle sıcak salatalar bu yüzden kendimle gurur duyuyorum. im on a diet at the minute!/şu sıra diyetteyim. i want to loose about 2 stone./yaklaşık 2 beden küçülmek istiyorum. and i am going to the gym everyday./ve hergün spor salonuna gidiyorum. missing mehmet like crazy, your the best person to talk about this to as im sure your missing him crazily also./mehmet'i deli gibi özledim,sen bu konuda konuşabilecek en uygun kişisin eminim sende onu deli gibi özledin. i am looking for a job at the minute so i can start saving up for my wedding im working on making a scrap book with pictures and designs i want for the wedding so i will either send you it or bring it out with me in may./şu sıralar iş arıyorum böylece düğünüm için para biriktirebileceğim bir deftere resimler ve dizaynlar biriktiriyorum böylece sana da göndericem ya da mayısta benleyken alıcaz. im so excited!!/çok heyecanlıyım. and sorry i havent rang you or text you i have no credit and no money to buy some but dont worry i will be getting some money next week./ve seni çaldırmadığım ya da mesaj atmadığım için üzgünüm çünkü hiç kredim yok ve biraz almaya da param yok ama merak etme önümüzdeki hafta biraz para alıcam.

love you all so much and missing you all/hepinizi çok seviyorum ve çok özledim
    love terri karagoz!!/sevgiler

***sorry,i translated a part with a little difference coz there s no part of turkey callin 'kurdish'...u might mean 'eastern part'....anyway here u r; )

anyway..u're welcome: ))xoxo

4. baybee-terri said:

thank you VERY much i know it took time and effort and i am very gratefull xxx

5. keshkesh said:

family in law not really have a turkish word..but your translation is not suitable... it means kayın baba and Kayınvalide/kaynana (plus sister and bros in law, if girl says it is "görümce and kayın", if guy says "baldız and kayınço/ kayın birader")

uhm well...tried to do my best..so next time do it better than me instead of critisisin,ok?; )

7. keshkesh said:

im not critisising it, i tell u just the right one dont be upset man...

lollipop said:

Suggestions and corrections presented in a friendly way, are always welcomed.

Thank you se_miso_kai_se_agapo, for translating this text so good; it was big job.

And thank you keshkesh, for correction.

axx i m soo upset 'maaan'...haha!and lollipop never mind i ll keep helpin people here,don't care; ))