Rainmaker by Yanni

Thread: Rainmaker by Yanni

Tags: None
  1. vovin said:

Default Rainmaker by Yanni

Anyone knows the lyrics of Rainmaker by Yanni? I think they are in Spanish but I'm not sure.

2. khanzat said:

I've watched this video: YouTube - Yanni - Rainmaker

If that is the song, then these are the lyrics:

Que tienen tus ojos, gitana morena [What is in your eyes, brown skinned gypsy]
    Ay, ay, ay, ay
    Hechizo de luna que me enloqueció [moon spell that made me crazy]

The rest is an harmonic nonsense -'engualarí, gualabú, olé, olé, loleilo' that don't mean anything- but is normal in 'cante jondo' and a repetition of the above lyrics

3. vovin said:

Quote Originally Posted by khanzat View Post

Ay, ay, ay, ay

The rest is an harmonic nonsense -'engualarí, gualabú, olé, olé, loleilo' that don't mean anything- but is normal in 'cante jondo' and a repetition of the above lyrics
    Yeap, that's it! Thanks a lot!!!

atmaestro said:

khanzat, Excellent Work and welcome aboard!!!!
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

5. khanzat said:

It was my pleasure, you discovered me an interesting song

6. startrek3001 said:

Talking Yanni "VOICES"

Great news for Yanni Fans. Yanni has a new video out "VOICES" part 1 on his website yanni.com. Here you will see four amazing singers. Yanni has added vocals to his music. Go to his website and view all his video`s, updates, and plans for a "2008" World Tour.

7. Aprildb37 said:

Ay, ay, ay, ay

I found those same lyrics.. you beat me to it LOL http://moryabdi.persianblog.ir/1386/3/

8. khanzat said:

Mmm. that web should check my English before posting it. I'm a native Spanish speaker so I could transcribe the lyrics of the song, but I know I make a lot of mistakes when I write in English.
    Last edited by khanzat; 03-14-2011 at 03:30 AM.

9. Aprildb37 said:

Mmm. that web should check my English before posting it. I'm a native Spanish speakes and it was very easy to transcribe the lyrics of the song, but I know I make a lot of mistakes when I write in English.
    This site http://moryabdi.persianblog.ir/1386/3/ quotes you word for word.. not the actual lyrics in the music etc.. so either they copied you or you copied them

10. khanzat said:

They copied me. That's why I said they should check my English before copying something I wrote.