Worst song ever?

Thread: Worst song ever?

Tags: None

Lyssa said:

I can't stand these childisch songs Xd okay it's for kids sung by a kid but it was too much & too long in the charts XD

citlalli said:

Da muß ich Dir Recht geben liebe Lyssa!
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.
  3. zamon said:

Default What about...

That song that goes "I don't know much, but i know i love you..." The guy singing...his voice....just...horrible things.
    It's by Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville.

Bad stuff.
  4. Gary_C said:

Quote Originally Posted by Chucknorris View Post
    Anything by these slappers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KhTXVYmHcM
    And anything from Idol winners full stop.
    Commercial garbage *shakes fist in the air*
    THAT WAS AWESOME!!!
    Worst??? You are crazy!

jandros said:

Quote Originally Posted by zamon View Post
    That song that goes "I don't know much, but i know i love you..." The guy singing...his voice....just...horrible things.
    It's by Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville.

Bad stuff.
    You mean this song?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jM5U_Q018s

I kinda like it ..... but I can definitely agree that sometimes Neville goes way overboard, he tries to get too 'cute' with his vocals. So I could say that sometimes he's good, but sometimes he's reeeeeeeally bad.

This would be very near the top of my list for worst song ever
    Tony Bennett & Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life
  6. zamon said:

Actually, i was talking about a different song, but the one you gave me isn't too bad. The other one, he just makes his voice sound all horrible and stunted. Trying to choose the worst song of all time is like trying to choose your favorite song. There are so many possibilities that you just choose whichever springs to mind first. My current thought is "do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight..."
    No?
  7. kroke said:

Peters and Lee
    Welcome Home
    The worst singing I've ever heard with completely flat voices, but it got to number 1 in 1973, I think it went Gold, but I suppose there was a glut of plant pots made from this track. (The oldies will know what I'm talking about)
  8. freddielives said:

Default worst song ever?

Add my vote for The Logical Song by Supertramp. It was (and still is) so overplayed !!

Also, the one that goes "...you can ring my bells...". How annoying is that ?

Tahira said:

I hope nobody kills me, but I don´t like : UMBRELLA by Rihanna "Umbrella ella ella". Everytime I hear it I switch the radio off.

I have to add something to the Schnappi song: it was originally composed for an educational TV for Children (Sendung mit der Maus). It´s a programme for children from 3-..... 999 years old. THey explain technical things and in between they have some childish songs and fairy tales. This song became famous becaus the composer uploaded it in the internet and the users were downloading it many many times. But I agree I don´t like it eihter, but children do.

But I like the Logial Song by Supertramp, but I know many people who hate this song. I guess it´s one of these songs you either love or hate it - nothing in between.

Lyssa said:

why should someone kill you for this? XD
    But I like Umbrella, especially because one friend of mine is called Ella^^
    I always think of her when Rihanna sings ella ella ey ey lool

It's clear children like Schnappi, but when there are people about 3o, 4o or even 2o who are crazy about this song I ask myself questions ^^"

Tahira said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssa View Post
    It's clear children like Schnappi, but when there are people about 3o, 4o or even 2o who are crazy about this song I ask myself questions ^^"

Yes and there is another same type song: some weird type of comic rabiit called SCHNUFFEL and it has some stupid songs like Häschen Party......

Terrible

Lyssa said:

Yes!! & this song with "ich hab dich lieb, bin so froh das es dich gibt.." XD
    Again it's just shocking XD

Tahira said:

You are soooo right.

A funny thing about is, that my son can imitate this terribel rabbit and so it´s almost nice agian...

citlalli said:

When reading this I realize how seldom I turn on the radio... how can it be that I live in Germany and haven't heard that Häschen song any single time??!!
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

Tahira said:

Hi Citlalli, you did not miss anything.

They play this stupid songs NOT on B3 or ANTENNE, you can hear this songs on private station or most probably on TV when they advertise ring tones for cell phones.

But don´t go for searching, ones you have heard this it sticks to your brain and you cannot get rid of it.... urghhh

citlalli said:

hahaha... your description reminds me of the "crazy frog" a couple of years ago...;p

Tahira said:

YES... ablsolutelly right !

Could be that it is the same composer!

Tahira said:

...so you don´t have sleepless nights anymore...
    ... and you know what to sing for the rest of the day..... HERE YOU ARE

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9muADLVPjq8

Lyssa said:

Oh yes the beginning was that crazy frog^^" Now they use any animal they have in mind to create some stupid song with it I guess XD

citlalli said:

Hehehe... thanks liebe Tahira...