Solved: An older song

Thread: Solved: An older song

Tags: None
  1. klaarzaken said:

Default Solved: An older song

Hey,
    I'm searching for ages for this song... but still can't find it Maybe you can help me? I would really appriciate it!

2 files I have of this song: (From the movie "More Ants in the Pants" / "Knallharte Jungs")

http://rapidshare.com/files/64564266/Lied1.wav.html
    http://rapidshare.com/files/64564367/Lied2.wav.html

I would really be happy if you could help me

The lyrics of the piece I have:

What it is now,
    what your doing,
    where you going,
    what you want.
    Little sister, who's your brother
    Come on over, My friend
    Come on over, (come on over)
    And let's get wild now.
    It's my party (It's my party)
    Woohoohwee (Woohoohwee)
    Do I know you,
    what's your name now,
    where you living,
    And let's get wild now.

Greetz Karsten
    Last edited by klaarzaken; 10-19-2008 at 02:08 PM.
  2. klaarzaken said:

Does anyone knows it now? I've updated it with the lyrics

Mumbles said:

Somebody on another forum thinks it might be "Come on Over" by a mid-sixties West Texas group called Finnicum.
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn
  4. klaarzaken said:

Hmmm, I searched for the name.. but can't find it Not even on google, no group called Finnicum
  5. klaarzaken said:

Added a new piece of lyrics Founded on the same DVD

Steena said:

It's strange that this song (which most likely seems to be running more than just a second in the movie) is not on the soundtrack (checked it )

edit I just found some result on google in another (German) forum where somebody was searching the same song.. but nobody could identify it..

btw.. "lets get find out" is "And let's get wild now"..

ETA you can listen to the Finnicum song here: amazon sounds different to me...
    Last edited by Steena; 10-29-2007 at 02:58 PM.
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?
  7. klaarzaken said:

Quote Originally Posted by Steena View Post
    It's strange that this song (which most likely seems to be running more than once in the movie) is not on the soundtrack (checked it )
    Yeah I know I checked it too

EDIT: Thank you I will change it right away!

Steena said:

I just added this..

Quote Originally Posted by Steena View Post

ETA you can listen to the Finnicum song here: amazon sounds different to me...
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?
  9. klaarzaken said:

Does nobody knows it?
  10. klaarzaken said:

Still no one? :'(
  11. klaarzaken said:

Somebody got to know it
  12. klaarzaken said:

Does really nobody knows this song?
  13. klaarzaken said:

I'm still searching for this song, and still didn't find it! Please help! I really need your help!
  14. klaarzaken said:

It's almost a year ago and I still don't know the name of this song, can someone please Help me!

HELP HELP HELP
  15. aalnqt1 said:

I did a search for the band that composed the soundtrack for More Ants In the Pants and came up with a German group named Liquido. This may or may not be the band that you heard. It does sound as if they are heavily influenced by the Isley Brothers' "Shout" and may have recorded it for the soundtrack of the movie.
  16. klaarzaken said:

I still can't find this song, maybe someone knows?
  17. Mike Dennis said:

hi there,

just came upon his question, and maybe it will be of no help, but I found this on a foreign site (could be polish, it ends on pl) :
    Various / Harte Jungs - SOUNDTRACK
    Diverse / Soundtrack Knallharte Jungs - SOUNDTRACK

And by the way, the search is even on on Russian sites, but those I can't read either, so I don't know if they found an answer

Саундтреки [Архив] - Страница 2 - Форум Игромании

Mike Dennis.
  18. klaarzaken said:

Thankyou for you respond! I've listened all the songs of the soundtrack, except the songs of Ballistic Affairs. So I guess Ballistic Affairs - Hockey B.itch (without the . ) is the song! But I can't find it!

Quote Originally Posted by aalnqt1 View Post
    I did a search for the band that composed the soundtrack for More Ants In the Pants and came up with a German group named Liquido. This may or may not be the band that you heard. It does sound as if they are heavily influenced by the Isley Brothers' "Shout" and may have recorded it for the soundtrack of the movie.
    Well Liquido is a popular band, so if they made that song it would be easy to find. And Liquido isn't an old band so
  19. Galago said:

The name of this (very good) song is "Hey" by Alexander "Ace" Baker and his wife Clair Marlo. It is only to be found on Universals music library. But you can listen to it there www.unippm.se Just type "solid gold soul" in the fast search and there it is. meanwhile I would listen to Shout by Isley brothers which I suspect Baker has done.
  20. klaarzaken said:

Quote Originally Posted by Galago View Post
    The name of this (very good) song is "Hey" by Alexander "Ace" Baker and his wife Clair Marlo. It is only to be found on Universals music library. But you can listen to it there www.unippm.se Just type "solid gold soul" in the fast search and there it is. meanwhile I would listen to Shout by Isley brothers which I suspect Baker has done.
    After searching for more then 3 years I found the song thanks to you!!

EDIT: I found the mp3 of the song

http://164.109.94.195/40/16/184016.mp3
    Last edited by klaarzaken; 11-02-2010 at 05:08 PM.