Greetings.

Thread: Greetings.

Tags: None
  1. Saul_the_writer said:

Default Greetings.

Hello, first I would like to introduce myself.
    My name is Tommy and I'm originally from Romania but I moved to Sweden couple of months ago. My interests are mainly in music which includes underground hip hop, golden age hip hop and rock, graffiti, general philosophy including religion and science more or less.
    I write from time to time when I sense that inspiration is on my side and it's a different way to express myself. I'm not playing on any musical instrument but I would like to start in the near future to mix with turntables and / or only use music making software.
    I will post my latest lyrics, or rhymes, I've written in the specific part of the forum.

Regards,
    Saul.

Ultimate_Worrier said:

Are you deaf, dumb and blind?

Please ask if you don't get that, I'm not being offensive
    * Difference of opinion is not argument, only difference.
    * Just because you don't like something, doesn't make it sh*t
    * You are all individual, just like everyone else.

3. Saul_the_writer said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate_Worrier View Post
    Are you deaf, dumb and blind?

Please ask if you don't get that, I'm not being offensive
    It reminds me of a song by Group Home, "Suspended in time". Particularly the ending sentence which goes "If you're deaf, dumb and blind, Then you're suspended in time...".
    Although that is my interpretation of your words, please tell if they have another meaning.
    And thank you Milena.

Koukla said:

Welcome!

Inconsolable89 said:

welcome

6. Saul_the_writer said:

Thanks to all of you, good to be in the forum.

7. Min. WT said:

Welcome.....

jandros said:

Welcome Saul-the-writer, and you have an interesting nickname

Quote Originally Posted by Saul_the_writer View Post
    ....I write from time to time when I sense that inspiration is on my side and it's a different way to express myself. I'm not playing on any musical instrument but I would like to start in the near future to mix with turntables and / or only use music making software......
    Of course this doesn't even need to be said, but poetry and music are such purely personal efforts of creativity ... whatever comes from the heart and soul, from feelings and experiences ... there are no limits, no boundaries ... I wish you the best in all of your efforts.
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...