hello

Thread: hello

Tags: None
  1. Sabura said:

Smile hello

ok. i'm new. I just need to find someone who knows about Russian language in turkish / grammar) HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Inconsolable89 said:

medo81 said:

hehe ..welcome sabura .. i hope you find what you need

damarys said:

Hello, Sabura. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for. Be patient, though. Some people come to the forum every day, while others visit less frequently.

Peace!

jandros said:

Hello Sabura! Welcome to "ATL", and I know you'll enjoy being a member of this site
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

jandros said:

Sorry for changing the subject, but just for a moment please .... someone asked me about my avatar, and the question links back to this topic

It's a photo that I took in the mountains, the Great Smokey Mountains, about 5 hours west of my home in North Carolina. It's very near the border of NC and Tennessee ... the most beautiful place in the world!

Again sorry for digressing, but I'm a bit proud of this photo
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

Inconsolable89 said:

Quote Originally Posted by jandros View Post
    Sorry for changing the subject, but just for a moment please .... someone asked me about my avatar, and the question links back to this topic

It's a photo that I took in the mountains, the Great Smokey Mountains, about 5 hours west of my home in North Carolina. It's very near the border of NC and Tennessee ... the most beautiful place in the world!

its a wonderful picture jandros

damarys said:

Quote Originally Posted by jandros View Post

Jandros - I'm the one who asked about your avatar. I clicked before signing my name! Anyway, than you for sharing this beautiful picture and for letting us know more about it. It looks like a very serene place to be.