Dance / techno remix of song - please help

Thread: Dance / techno remix of song - please help

Tags: None
  1. NeilT said:

Default Dance / techno remix of song - please help

Sorry guys, I know i asked before but nobody replied. I managed to find some more info, so hoping one of you might possibly help re my mystery song...

Background info - i heard it at the gym a few times (so maybe from one of those fitness cds?).

Genre: Dance / techno / (house?)

After searching like crazy, i think it is a remix of the song ""Who the hell are you" by Madison Avenue (original song released in 2000). However, the version i heard at the gym has been stripped of all (original) lyrics though & only contains the following:

FEMALE VOCALIST (main one singing)
    when I, when I...
    Ow ow ow ow ow

MALE
    (singing) I said I'm looking at you, well
    Said I'm looking at you, aah hah
    I said I'm looking at you, yeah

(speaking): you are...

It is not the original version by Madison Av. I've listened to a couple of mixes (illicit remix, original remix etc.) and it doesn't seem to be that either.

I really am desperate for any help re this particular mix... Does that ring a bell for anyone??

2. Ultimate DJ said:

hey mate. Sorry but I don´t have a clue thought I´d atleast bump this though!

puravida
    DJ

3. NeilT said:

Many thanks for bumping the thread mate!

I think this mix was released in 2000 / 2001.... Anyone??

4. NeilT said:

Unhappy No one? :(

I found a short (01:11mins) sample online, which I am uploading here...

http://www.mediafire.com/?2yzzn2ynfnc You don't need to download, you can just open to listen to it.

The version I am looking for starts exactly the same for the first 11/12 seconds.

But in the song version I am looking for, there are no lyrics at all & it's got a faster, techno/dance vibe to it. They just go “ow-ow-ow”, “when I – when I”, “I'm looking at you, Said I'm looking at you, aah hah” and that is it for the whole song… The song must be about 4 mins in length?

I don't know what else to do so i guess this is my last attempt on here then. Thanks for reading at any rate.