help with figuring this one out?

Thread: help with figuring this one out?

Tags: None
  1. bpm1992 said:

Unhappy help with figuring this one out?

okay, for over a year now i have been trying to find a certain song. It was on the radio station Z 101 (ckey) for a while, but at the time i never considered getting a sound recording of it... now it has been a while since the song has played. No one i have asked has known it, not even the DJ's at the station knew it. I went on yahoo answers, no one knew. It drives me nuts, because i know it exists, but no one has been able to help yet. I will be forever grateful if someone can ID this song for me. The following are some of the lyrics i can remember from the song. it was a pop song, and a warning these might not be perfect:

"Hey yo, check how this one goes, no matter where you turn, its playing for you, turn up the radio, oh, been searching high and low....its playing on the radio-o..."

that is from the chorus. PLEASE HELP!!!

2. Meliisayuhp said:

Smile Radio Station

I have no clue what it is,
    But what I suggest is you can probably contact the radio station and
    they may have the information there.
    Hope I helped!

3. bpm1992 said:

i tried that, but maybe i should try something beyond the DJ's.

4. BlueNileFan said:

Hi, this is your song:

Marika - Radio

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=52441992

Enjoy!

5. bpm1992 said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNileFan View Post
    Hi, this is your song:

Marika - Radio

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=52441992

Enjoy!
    oh my god, thank you so much! you have no idea how long and hard i have been looking for this song! i gotta know, how did you find it?

6. becta said:

can anyone halp me finding tha name of the song' ,there are a cor of kids singing and repeating just "you gotta get this party rock"or "you gotta get this party started" it a house music.
    thank you

7. BlueNileFan said:

I can't remember the exact search but i would think the <radio oh> did it.

And you're quite welcome.