Unchained Melody In Greek?

Thread: Unchained Melody In Greek?

Tags: None

ELLADITSA@mac.com said:

Wink Unchained Melody In Greek?

You may find this strange, but I searched the internet for this song to see if they ever translated it in Greek. (song from Ghost) Answer is no, however I did and sang it on Indaba a music site. Since I'm not allowed to put the direct link here, email me at elladitsa@mac.com so if your interested in hearing it in Greek which I translated it for the fun of it contact me. Just type in the subject lyrics.com so I know who you are or type unchained melody in Greek. Many will get a kick out of it. lol I just sat one night and said let me try. Not bad translation and it went with the music. My lyrics are copyrighting now but since its not my music, I'm not worried about someone stealing it. I have the full proof for the lyrics however that are mine, I had sent it to myself but cannot open it. This is for protection. I can use those same greek lyrics for another melody!! Oh well check it out and let me know. I sang it in Italian too on that site I will give it to you, once you email me. : )
    Last edited by ELLADITSA@mac.com; 05-12-2009 at 10:49 PM. Reason: to add something I forgot
    ΖΗΤΩ Η ΕΛΛΑΣ, ΖΗΤΩ Η ΟΡΘΟΔΟΞΙΑ, ΖΗΤΩ Ο ΕΛΛΗΝΙΣΜΟΣ, ΖΗΤΩ ΟΙ ΑΡΧΑΙΑ ΜΑΣ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ!!!!!!!!!!!! ΝΑ ΤΟΥΣ ΔΙΔΑΚΣΕΙ ΟΛΟΥΣ ΠΙΑ ΠΟΥ ΕΙΝΑΙ Η ΠΡΑΓΜΑΚΤΙΚΗ ΚΑΙ ΟΛΟΚΛΙΡΩΜΕΝΟΙ ΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ!!!!!